Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made a habit of taking my business to Atlanta Bread Company ever since the announcement that Panera doesn't like gun owners' business, and I occasionally open carry there. Yesterday, while carrying my new full size USP, I was approached by an employee that asked about my pistol.

Fully expecting to have to find a new casual dining shop, I was instead surprised to learn that he was interested in carry and wanted to know about the licensing process. I kicked myself for not having a GCO card, but explained the licensing process and went over the standard "where you can carry without a GWL." He was happy to learn that the pistol kept in his glovebox was legal, and we both went our separate ways. I'm not a fan of people carrying without knowing if something is legal, but I'm glad I was able to clear it up and provide him with some more information.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
there is no "carry" without a gwl...or at least what we consider to be carry here...

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
You can carry in your own house/car and on your own property/business I thought?
That is correct. Duct taped to your forehead if you please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts