Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
701 - 720 of 751 Posts

·
Senior Mumbler
6,575 Posts
Yea, sorry, just venting. I guess I meant created it as it applies here.
The fact that they applied that as a test of whether public property is private or not as regards to gun laws just goes to show we have a lot of activist judges who will always be biased against guns and allow whatever they can i8nto the argument if it fits their agenda.

This is what we're up against and will almost always be when it comes to gun laws.

·
Professional Troll
2,163 Posts
Gotta say, the ABG has been a worthy opponent for GCO. After all is said and done, it probably would have been just cheaper for them to acquiescence in allowing people to carry.

Reactions: Archangel

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #703 ·
It was a long wait, but worth it to get some statewide guidance on this from our Ga Supreme Court.

Now hopefully we'll get the right ruling regarding the Garden's lease type.

I'm sure this case will eventually become required reading in Georgia's law schools. I'm honored to be part of the Court's case history.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gotta say, the ABG has been a worthy opponent for GCO. After all is said and done, it probably would have been just cheaper for them to acquiescence in allowing people to carry.
Cheaper? Yes, but I suspect it ain't about the money. They can probably easily tap some donors to help cover the expense. It's about the control and their feelings. If they want that level of control, it comes with private property, not public property.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,064 Posts
But when its all over they will still know that gun are icky and everyone should keep them away. Despite having to suffer with them nearby.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #706 ·
Reactions: rmodel65

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #710 ·
Atty. John Monroe did a stellar job!

Reactions: TimBob

·
Professional Troll
2,163 Posts
cases are decided on briefs, not oral arguments. Rarely does anything new come out in oral arguments.
JRM, you looked like you were using a green screen behind you. Was that background chroma keyed in?

701 - 720 of 751 Posts