1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
American
3,289 Posts
That Mr Maejor impersonated an officer before isn't news. What is is that one of those places was the Sloppy Floyd building at the Capitol.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-team/214072259-story?platform=hootsuite

Edit: link with video: http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-team/214072259-story

What I don't get is how every one(3?) of his impersonating a police officer charges were dropped.
Really? Atlanta politicians drop charges against BLM activist who breaks the law repeatedly and you don't get it?

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
uhhh....I have been in and out of the Sloppy Floyd building for years and don't believe I have ever been asked or screened for a gun. The "security checkpoint" is nothing more than a few turn styles with a couple people looking at driver's licenses and documenting who enters. Not sure that really qualifies for screening...does it?

·
69,784 Posts
Page refused to show ID to their staff, claiming "he was with the FBI and they were hindering an investigation."
I wonder if that really happened.

·
69,784 Posts
"That's ridiculous that it ever happened," said gun rights activist Jerry Henry. "I just can't believe it myself."

Henry heads up GeorgiaCarry.org, a group that has lobbied unsuccessfully to be able to take guns into all parts of government buildings as another layer of protection. But if you're going to restrict weapons, he said make sure the security checkpoints are run by competent people.

"That is no security," he complained while looking at the Dynamic security checkpoint. "That's pretend security."
critics like Henry were unconvinced.

"And they're still working there?" he asked incredulously. "That's a crime in itself as far as I'm concerned. They should have been booted out the day they found out about it."
Yay, Jerry!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
BLM is protected from on high. From the President and above. They are a very powerful organization and get funding and directions from people above our President like Soros.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts