Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RK shows is back at the Atlanta EXPO Center for another show on December 4 and 5!

Just in time for U-know-who!

Come on out and help GCO increase our membership by volunteering at the recruitment table!!

Atlanta-area RK shows are usually well attended, so we would like to have plenty of folks to man the table - at least 3 people per slot would be great! The Atlanta EXPO Center is just off of I-285 South (on Jonesboro Road, at Exit 54); here's a map.

Please post, PM, or email to let us know what hours and days you are available -
Goldwing ([email protected]) or Teeter ([email protected]).

Thank You for helping make GCO the great organization that it is!

Code:
 Atlanta EXPO gun show - December 4 and 5, 2010 (need AT LEAST two people per slot, prefer three)

Time              Saturday                                             Sunday
================================================================================================
Setup             Goldwing,Teeter                        
All day           Teeter or Goldwing                                   Goldwing or Teeter           
09-10             GeorgMil,Antamune                                    (closed until 10 AM)            
10-11             GeorgMil,Antamune                                    Antamune,MLS4506,JJ
11-12             GeorgMil,Antamune                                    Antamune,MLS4506,JJ
12-01             GeorgMil,Antamune                                    Antamune
01-02             GeorgMil,Antamune                                    Antamune,janedoedad
02-03             Antamune,guns in church,45_Fan                       Antamune,janedoedad
03-04             Antamune,guns in church,45_Fan                       Antamune,janedoedad
04-05             Antamune                                             Antamune,janedoedad

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is everybody??? Don'tcha want some new toys for Christmas? - come to the gun show and work the GCO table while you're here . . . . .

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Will this show be better than the one at the farmers market ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Put me down for both days, all day (though I might take a break or two just to see what the show has to offer)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tech5 said:
Will this show be better than the one at the farmers market ?
The Atlanta EXPO shows usually are considerably bigger; better is subjective - more vendors there for sure.

Antamune said:
Put me down for both days, all day (though I might take a break or two just to see what the show has to offer)
Got you down - thanks!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mark5019 said:
ill help out on sunday also mike
Sorry to hear you're down with a bug . . . feel better soon.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MLS 4506 said:
mike,jane and i will take our usual 10-12 sun
Thanks Mike, see you guys there.

·
Liver Abuser
1,057 Posts
I can help out on Saturday or Sunday for a few hours. Pick a day and time.

I thought I was going to be on duty for the weekend - cancelled! :D

JDD

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
janedoedad said:
Pick a day and time.
Hi Clint, it'll be good to see you again.
How about Sunday afternoon, anytime between noon and close.

Mike

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
12 new and 11 renewals at today's show - good work, volunteers!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Teeter said:
12 new and 11 renewals at today's show - good work, volunteers!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Eight more new members today and two more renewals for a show total of 20 new and 13 renewal members.
Twenty new G.C.O. members and thirteen we don't have to replace to maintain our numbers - pretty good weekend, I'd say.

Big Thank You to all our wonderful volunteers who gave up part - or in Antamune's case, all - of their weekend to help solidify and expand our right to defend our freedoms and our families.

Teeter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts