Athens Rifle Club, Monday morning Oct 8

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by VolGrad, Oct 3, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Anyone interested in shooting Monday morning? I have the day off and was hoping to get to the range for a couple of hours. We can't shoot until after 9am. The club leases the land from a family which retains the right to hunt it during deer season. I was hoping to be done by NOON. Reply or PM me if interested. Since it is a members & guests only club (sounds fancy, huh?), we will have to make arrangements to meet.

2. legacy38

legacy38 Well-Known Member

I might be up for that. I'm off on Monday before going to an advanced pistol class the rest of the week, and I need to get in a little practice.

3. VolGrad

How does 10 am sound? If you come, bring the slide stop extender. Please, that is.

4. legacy38

legacy38 Well-Known Member

If it works out to where I can go, that would be fine with me. I may be meeting another forum member tomorrow for a shoot that we've had to postpone several times.

5. VolGrad

I would love to come tomorrow too but I will be home with my child. She had a fall today and was in the ER for a few hours. Everything is fine, just sore at this point. Going to keep her off the foot tomorrow - and medicated.