Art to Keep My Glock Warm this Winter

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by mountainpass, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Very nice! I bet Zookeper made it for you. Although I've got a bunch of holsters now, one of these days I'm still gonna get him to make me one. Fantastic workmanship.

2. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

Oooooohhhhhhh...... :love:

3. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

That is zookeper's work. It has the maker's mark on the back. I have three holsters with that mark and more to come later.

What irony....such a beautiful holster for such an ugly gun. :lol: :shattered: :hide:

4. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

Is purty!! You took you the words right out of my mouth.

5. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!

Zookeeper's work just keeps getting purtier.... :D

I saw that piece over on his FB page and was wondering who the lucky devil was...
    Congrats !!

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

B-YOOTIFUL!

That's exactly the color I want for my next OWB holster.

7. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Yes this is a Zookeper original. I haven't had the time to comment. I wanted time to think about how to convey to the reader how this holster came to be. After watching others post their holsters, I decided I wanted one, but the exotic skin ones didn't seem like me. At first I wanted a plain one, then I saw his carvings on facebook and thought about making it personal. At first I wanted a black one, then natural, then what you see now. I bet ole Zoo was thinking this guy can't make up his mind.

In the end he was able to make sense of my requests and create art, just like the rest of his work. I feel privileged to have one of his holsters. He enjoys doing this and you can tell it in his craft.

Thanks again man.

8. Owl

Owl New Member

That is extremely nice!!!!

9. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

it was really cool that you had that holster displayed with the other gco paraphernalia at the gun show yesterday. it seemed to get a fair amount of attention and i'd like to think that maybe it even drew a few over to the table. :mrgreen: