Arrested!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Seen on THR:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/MyFox/page ... cale=EN-US

http://www.myspace.com/sandboxking

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/show ... hp?t=56390

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/13210183/detail ... dlineclick

According to the calguns site, the credit cards were part of a group purchase . . .

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Unbelievable! :shock:

Well, not totally unbelievable considering it's Kalifornia. Calguns has some heavy-hitters though... if this guy is in the right they'll get him off. The bond sure seems extreme. Calguns has enough lawyers and law-experts to roast these suckers... providing this guy is in the right! Maybe a good time for the inevitable "offlist" showdown. Sure sucks to be him though.

Hmm.. probably credit cards for a group purchase (all contacted will validate), some web-gear and uniforms he got from his time in the military and a few-off list lowers. Typical trumped up charges. I bet it's all smoke and mirrors.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

reason eleventy billion I'm never going back

4. Malum Prohibitum

What does this mean?

5. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

HUH?

It might just be me, but is it a wise move to put your weapons up for public veiwing? The reason I ask is with the latest masacree fresh on the sheeple's minds is not the time to do somthing so potentialy foolhardy. :oops:
    I really enjoy my collection to, but since we live in such an Orwelian society I would not publish my colloection for the general public.
    We say we are glad we don't live in Mexifornia but if there wasn't people who are as diligent as we have on this website it could happen here in the great state of Georgia. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Just my $.02's.

6. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Maybe a bad choice of words.

I meant that they have lots of lawyers and lots of people who know California laws upwards, downwards and side to side. They also seem to have a LOT of members and I've read there over the years and they always seem to be willing to donate money and time for the cause (CA gun rights). I think the people on Calguns are more than a match for the DA. They've made the CA DOJ look pretty stupid on quite a few occasions if I'm not mistaken.

7. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Wouldn't it be nice for the sheeple to see a nice law abiding citizen carrying a gun instead of only associating the carrying of guns to criminals (Cho) or police?

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I think it's almost an invitation for a break-in if you post the fact you own some nice stuff on the net. Why go looking for trouble?

Maybe this guy is completely innocent or maybe he's one of those Ramboesque types who drop out of high school to join the Marines the day after their 17th birthday... But, he's Army, so I guess that shoots holes (no pun intended) in that theory!

Should be interesting to follow up on this one.

9. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I'm such a dummy! :( I thought we were talking about open carry. I agree with you, no need to post your life online.

10. Malum Prohibitum

11. Malum Prohibitum

Any updates from people here who read that forum?

12. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I don't want to frighten anyone, but we have some of those wild and crazy college kids here and I know for a fact one of them has an AR...

Hmmm. I wonders.........?

Hey Ramm! Do youse gots yerself one of them there My Space thingies?

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

:twisted:

Nope....I'm generally not a fan of myspace.

14. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Not Ramm. He's a man of culture. 8)

15. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Exactly what culture, scientists are still trying to figure out. :p

16. Malum Prohibitum

I was just wondering if any more facts came out. There was some dispute over the lad's guilt.

17. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_6015610

:x

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:x right there with ya.

19. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Anyone else have a problem with this? former, may go, reinstated, sounds like a good ol boy gone bad,,, and/or a good lawyer...