Arrest made in double homicide in Roswell

Discussion in 'Georgia Crime Reports' started by UtiPossidetis, Aug 3, 2016.

1. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Off topic?

How is the story related to the use of firearms in self-defense or gun carry? The two victims were 17-year-old high school students. They could not carry firearms. Well I suppose they could carry long guns, openly, away from school,
    but that's not very practical.

**** EDITED ****** Was this originally posted in "Georgia Crime Reports" ??? I thought it was in the general "In The News" section.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016

3. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Georgia crime report section - two murdered in suburban Roswell by handgun - and its not relevant? Wow. I guess all the posts about crimes in Athens, etc. in GA were also irrelevant. And so it goes........

4. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

the publix is 2 miles from my office one direction and the suspect was arrested about .5 miles from my office in the other direction. One of my coworkers drove over and talked to the news crews on his lunch break just to be nosy. 2 17 year olds meeting a 20 year old behind a publix between 2 & 4 am is a little shady, curious about what they were up to. the suspect don't look right in the head at all, i'd be willing to bet drugs were involved.

5. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

UtiPossidetis pay gunsmoker no mind as he has done this with my posts before. This category is correct.

6. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

Yikes! I used to know this guy. We used to go to church with him and his grandparents. He used to play with my kids after church. He was early teens at the time. Rough family situation. Sorry to see this happen. :(

7. mog

mog Active Member

The one charged or the victim?

8. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member