Armored car driver pistol whipped at AMC near Barret Parkway

Discussion in 'In the News' started by AeroShooter, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Like he is going to be inside watching a move . . . :roll:

2. Malum Prohibitum

3. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I saw Pirates 3 and Oceans 13 within the last two weeks. Was kind of a tight fit in those theatre seats if you know what I mean (and I'm not fat). :wink:

4. Malum Prohibitum

Just "husky," your mom says? :rotfl:

5. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Yep. I have ignored their signs on several occasions.

6. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Maybe this is the wrong place but is a movie theatre a PG? I am now more confused than I used to be and that is saying something. :?

7. Malum Prohibitum

PG? I think it was rated R.

8. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Only people with the owner's permission (paid ticket holders) are allowed inside.

Is that "public?"

Who knows?

9. Axeman

Axeman New Member

If it was the Pirates movie, it was rated AARRRRHHH! #-o

10. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Before I started reading all the posts about PG here I didn't think anything about it. But lately it has me wondering and I have been avoiding the movies. :-k

11. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I do but sometimes there are LEO stationed outside watching everyone. I am just paranoid that I may be printing or my shirt gets snagged as I am in line to be ripped off by the concession stand. :shock:

12. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

But....

But since Ga. is a no signage state all the OFF duty LEO could do is ask you to leave.
    Again;concealed is concealed......
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Re: But....

I didn't think about those guys being off duty. But IF officer A spots me and decides, in his own opinion, that I am breaking the PG law wouldn't he then be able to detain me and call in someone who is on duty, to pick me up?

If this were a simple issue of a sign, I just ignore those, but if it is a PG in the eyes of what ever LEO happens to be there then....

14. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

My :2cents: :

Get a Kel Tec P3AT for those times when you need to be ultra discreet.

Loose pants + good pocket holster = Nobody has a clue.

15. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Enough with those little jammers! lol.

S & W 642 striker fired .38 +p in the pocket...I do it all day long at places like this.

Or, just learn to carry concealed and don't sweat it. If you dress right (like being old enough not to start trouble and your there to spend money...nice shirt, etc.), chances are they won't even look at you twice.

16. Axeman

Axeman New Member

If I were planning to go to the movies before I left the house and what I was wearing didn't allow for my normal carry gun, FNH FiveseveN (yes I now it is a large frame gun), then I would carry my XD40 subcompact. I usually don't have a problem concealing this one. My problem is if I happen to be out and about with my wife, and we just decide to go.
    :wink:

I realize most folks are clueless and with everyone carrying around PDAs and phones and leathermans on their hips I would probably not be seen unless it were obvious. But, I just want to know I am not going to get arrested IF caught. :jail:

17. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I carry concealed all of the time so far. I will try OC at some point when I get a good retention holster.

While I don't dress like a gangster, on weekends I do the Tshirt and shorts thing. Sometimes I will wear a "bouling shirt" but usually a Tshirt. I don't know why in this day and age some people haven't gotten over people with long hair, but I get looks from folks because of that too. :roll: