Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/29/ar ... wisconsin/

Get ready for the talking heads to lend a cold, clinical eye to the problem of guns in this country and call for more gun control

Guess those "gun-free zones" aren't the deterrent the liberals think they are.

The two softest targets in the country are schools and churches.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Jesus, where do the lies end from Fox News? Schools are gun free zones, this is just more radical right wing something something something extremist bull-honkery.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
"They just spent a whole bundle of money on classroom doors to make them secure, but they don't have metal detectors at the school."

No doubt the metal detectors would had stopped him cold in his tracks. :screwy:

If banks had metal detectors, I guess they would not be robbed.
Magical devices they are.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He just released all hostages, according to Fox. The gun will be the focus though. That and the fact that this was probably caused by him being "bullied."

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Quest50 said:
Jesus, where do the lies end from Fox News? Schools are gun free zones, this is just more radical right wing something something something extremist bull-honkery.
I just read the article. What are you talking about?

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Melissa5 said:
Quest50 said:
Insert sarcasm.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Maybe, just maybe the TSA needs to be moved to schools and leave the airlines alone!

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
"He's a fine young man, and I'm totally taken aback," Schroeder told The Associated Press. "Surprised, flabbergasted to say the least because this is a great family. It doesn't fit any of the things or the molds that you read about people. I couldn't say enough good things about the family."

Skorik said the district attorney was reviewing the case and would decide whether to file any charges. :screwy:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101130/ap_ ... m_hostages

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Melissa5 said:
Quest50 said:
I was being extremely sarcastic. Schools are gun free zones, so there's no way a student cpuld hold people hostage with a GUN there.

·
Luggage Killer
786 Posts
Latest news reports say that the young man has died as the result of the self-inflicted GSW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts