Armed Student Holding Hostages at High School in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ballcoach16, Nov 29, 2010.

1. ballcoach16

ballcoach16 Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/29/ar ... wisconsin/

Get ready for the talking heads to lend a cold, clinical eye to the problem of guns in this country and call for more gun control

Guess those "gun-free zones" aren't the deterrent the liberals think they are.

The two softest targets in the country are schools and churches.

2. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

Jesus, where do the lies end from Fox News? Schools are gun free zones, this is just more radical right wing something something something extremist bull-honkery.

3. seereus

seereus Active Member

"They just spent a whole bundle of money on classroom doors to make them secure, but they don't have metal detectors at the school."

No doubt the metal detectors would had stopped him cold in his tracks. :screwy:

If banks had metal detectors, I guess they would not be robbed.
    Magical devices they are.

4. ballcoach16

ballcoach16 Member

He just released all hostages, according to Fox. The gun will be the focus though. That and the fact that this was probably caused by him being "bullied."

5. seereus

seereus Active Member

It's his parents fault, they should of taught him to beat the living crap out of anyone that tried to bully him.

6. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

I just read the article. What are you talking about?

7. seereus

seereus Active Member

Insert sarcasm.

8. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

Maybe, just maybe the TSA needs to be moved to schools and leave the airlines alone!

9. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

Thanks! :oops:

10. seereus

seereus Active Member

"He's a fine young man, and I'm totally taken aback," Schroeder told The Associated Press. "Surprised, flabbergasted to say the least because this is a great family. It doesn't fit any of the things or the molds that you read about people. I couldn't say enough good things about the family."

Skorik said the district attorney was reviewing the case and would decide whether to file any charges. :screwy:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101130/ap_ ... m_hostages

11. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

I was being extremely sarcastic. Schools are gun free zones, so there's no way a student cpuld hold people hostage with a GUN there.

12. bgs210

bgs210 Luggage Killer

Latest news reports say that the young man has died as the result of the self-inflicted GSW.

13. bgs210

bgs210 Luggage Killer

Seems like I hear someone say this just the pass Saturday!