Armed Man v. Woodchuck

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Too bad he is in his fifties. He's probably already reproduced.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

#1 - The weapon accidentally fired all by itself? Maybe it was one of those guns that like to walk around town killing at will. Maybe it didn't wanna be in his stinky pocket and sought revenge?

#2 - He's damn lucky that .22 bullet didn't bounce around inside his body or a leg and rip up some big arteries.

#3 - The woodchuck should have finished him off... now the guy is gonna return with a bigger gun (smaller groin)

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

:lol:

4. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

It reminds me of somthing like....

How many nuts can a woodchuck chuck......
    Apparently two........

:rotfl:

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Re: It reminds me of somthing like....

D'OH!

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Apparently a new veriation of mexican carry. :shock: Yeah, I guess you have to watch out for those guys in their fifties. [-(

7. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

Honestly I had a patient at work (male woodchuck) got loose in the parking lot and there were 8 folks chasing him and he was kicking all their butts.

Another time I went in an enclosure with a woodchuck... couldn't find it... thought it got loose... next thing I know the dang thing is hanging over my head and looking for a fight.

oh the things I do at work...

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Which begs the question, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"... How 'bout that GG? What's the answer?

9. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Can you imagine the woodchuck's version of the story as it sits around discussing this on a woodchuck forum?

10. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

I'm a member of several woodchuck forums and havn't seen anything on this.... :-k

11. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

..... and so this idiot human pulls a gun on me. What the h@ll was he thinking bringing a gun to a woodchuck fight! Of course I kicked his a$$ before I walked off. Humans!

:lol:

12. Macktee

Macktee New Member

If anyone else had posted that, I would think it to be a joke. But, with The Guns.....?