Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Armed Man v. Woodchuck

930 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Macktee 
#1 ·
#3 ·
said the shooter was trying to pull a .22-caliber gun from the pocket of a jacket he was wearing when the weapon accidentally fired.
#1 - The weapon accidentally fired all by itself? Maybe it was one of those guns that like to walk around town killing at will. Maybe it didn't wanna be in his stinky pocket and sought revenge?

#2 - He's damn lucky that .22 bullet didn't bounce around inside his body or a leg and rip up some big arteries.

#3 - The woodchuck should have finished him off... now the guy is gonna return with a bigger gun (smaller groin)

#7 ·
Apparently a new veriation of mexican carry. :shock: Yeah, I guess you have to watch out for those guys in their fifties. [-(

#8 ·
Honestly I had a patient at work (male woodchuck) got loose in the parking lot and there were 8 folks chasing him and he was kicking all their butts.

Another time I went in an enclosure with a woodchuck... couldn't find it... thought it got loose... next thing I know the dang thing is hanging over my head and looking for a fight.

oh the things I do at work...

#9 ·
glockgirl said:
Honestly I had a patient at work (male woodchuck) got loose in the parking lot and there were 8 folks chasing him and he was kicking all their butts.

Another time I went in an enclosure with a woodchuck... couldn't find it... thought it got loose... next thing I know the dang thing is hanging over my head and looking for a fight.

oh the things I do at work...
Which begs the question, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"... How 'bout that GG? What's the answer?

#14 ·
USMC - Retired said:
I'm a member of several woodchuck forums and haven't seen anything on this.... :-k
If anyone else had posted that, I would think it to be a joke. But, with The Guns.....?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.