Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Columbus, GA:
"Customer shoots robbery suspect in chest, 1 escapes" by Alan Riquelmy, at Ledger-Enquirer.

A convenience store customer shot a suspect in the chest during what police said was an aborted robbery Saturday afternoon.

Two suspects entered the Circle K, 25114 Manchester Expressway, at 1:44 pm. One of them had a pistol, and he pointed it at the store's employees, Lt. Ronald Hastings said.

"A customer who was in the store saw that," the lieutenant said. "He was armed. The suspect turned toward him with the pistol, and the customer shot the armed suspect in the chest."

The 20-year-old suspect fell to the floor and his accomplice ran from the store. The pistol was kicked away from te suspect, and someone called police.

"He's in critical condition," Hastings said of the suspect, whose name he declined to release.

Once released from the hospital, the suspect will be charged with attempted armed robbery, Hastings said.

The case remains under investigation.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Don't forget to charge the perp with aggravated assault, too.

·
Registered
337 Posts
RedLeg17 said:
My wife and I pass that gas station every day......I see shady people in there all the time.
Sounds like there are going to be one or two less shady characters for you to see from now on! :righton:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
zookeper said:
double tap would have saved us some money
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
zookeper said:
double tap would have saved us some money
Winner! First post too. :D