1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Cool! Sounds like a trip to Arkansas may be in oder. Come to think about it... is there anything at all to do in Arkansas? :shock:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,822 Posts
There are several nice lakes in Hot Springs. There's also a nice horse track there. :D The White River has decent whitewater rafting and great Rainbow Trout fishing.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gunstar works very hard on getting these offical, but if past experiance is any clue it will take at least six months to get the AG's office to post a notice. For some reason they really drag their heels on agreements.

·
68,657 Posts
Well, there goes one more justification for getting the Utah non-resident license! :D

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
ber950 said:
Gunstar works very hard on getting these offical, but if past experiance is any clue it will take at least six months to get the AG's office to post a notice. For some reason they really drag their heels on agreements.
I forgot about this until today... I just sent an email off to Arkansas State Police letting them know our law and who specifically to contact at our AG office to help the process along.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you

Thank you =D>

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
Doc Holliday said:
You could always visit Bill Clinton's presidential library! :rotfl:
NO THANKS! I do not want to see all those pictures of Monica Lewinsky.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Anything new with reciprocity between us and them?

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
Anything new with reciprocity between us and them?
Not really, I got a reply back a day later that said they were still (as of Mar 30) a few weeks away from mailing any letters out.

By now I would hope their letters have been sent. AK;s naw law does not go into effect until July or later.

Though if I can have some help remembering, I will call the AG reciprocity person around the last week or so of May to make sure everything is going ok.

·
68,657 Posts
foshizzle said:
Cool! Sounds like a trip to Arkansas may be in oder. Come to think about it... is there anything at all to do in Arkansas? :shock:
Duck hunting! :D

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
foshizzle said:
Duck hunting! :D
mmmmmm..... Stuttgart......

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
foshizzle said:
Hot Springs and White River are both awesome. I love visiting AR.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gunstar1 said:
Though if I can have some help remembering, I will call the AG reciprocity person around the last week or so of May to make sure everything is going ok.
Nudge. :D

·
68,657 Posts
Arkansas law requires that the reciprocal state have concealed handgun regulations at least as restrictive as the Arkansas regulations.
:sly:

·
68,657 Posts
The most common reasons are 1.) a disparity in training requirements, 2.) lack of specific background checks measures, or 3.) lack of pre-requisites for application.
Training requirements? I guess it is a good thing I applied for Utah . . .

1 - 20 of 97 Posts