Are women murdering sociopaths?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Yesterday's "women's marches" got me thinking about this issue.

Abortion.
    Wikipedia says almost 45 million of them.

Remember, men have no say, legally, over this issue. Any court would laugh you out if you tried to enjoin her from "terminating" the pregnancy.

Discuss.

TimBob and EJR914 like this.
  2. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

I find it amazing that such an atrocity occurs on a scale that dwarfs the Holocaust, and almost no one cares...

That said, I think a large percentage of people would kill someone who could negatively impact their life and career if they knew they could get away with it and not be judged for it.

Ken1961 and Schweisshund like this.

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

So, a large percentage of people are sociopathic murderers if they could get away with it without being judged?

EJR914 and AtlPhilip like this.
  4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Yes.
    Disclaimer:
    This answer from a Brain totally different from that of a Female and from a Body that cannot easily get Pregnant.

5. Mstr-Chris

Mstr-Chris Well-Known Member

Easily?

Schweisshund likes this.
  6. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Well yes it does seem that it is possible though highly unlikely which means it would not be done easily. My statement was meant to imply that I can neither think like a Woman and that it would be very difficult to feel what a Woman feels both mentally or physically while pregnant. My yes answer still stands but based on a Male perspective and as indicated by the Thread originator really does not matter anyway.

7. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Women tend to do it on the retail level. Men tend to do it on the wholesale level.

EJR914 likes this.
  8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I believe some women, much more than 1%, are sociopaths, and some are murderers.

Without coming to Christ, they will sadly spend eternity separated from God.

Women can be very evil, cold, calculating, abusive, manipulative, ect.

They will also use the legal system enhance their wealth via gov theft, and get their crimes sanctioned as "legal."

9. AtlPhilip

Point of information: Most politicians are men.

10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Indeed they can but they can also be a lot of Fun if My memory serves me well.

11. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

The sorta sweet ones can be fun sometimes

12. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Your memory is serving you just fine. :)

13. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

But the sorta sweet ones can become really unsweet really fast too in the right situations.

EJR914 likes this.
  14. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Evil shows no partiality between men and women. It sort of spreads itself around equally. In different ways, but still the same.

EJR914 likes this.
  15. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

[​IMG]
    You cannot force a person to give up organs they're no longer using after they're dead.... but it's okay to force someone to carry a fetus?

janedoedad likes this.
  16. Schweisshund

Do you guys recall the thread I started about conjoined twins and the definition of "individual"?

17. Schweisshund

Here is the "what if" scenario and the "what if" question:

Suppose a female pair of conjoined twins get pregnant. One twin says the sex was consensual, the other says it was rape. One wants the baby, the other wants an abortion.

Who has rights and who does not have rights?

disclaimer - I am not trying to be silly or provocative, I am interested in seeing why people answer the way they do.

18. HCountyGuy

HCountyGuy Well-Known Member

My opinion is this:

Outside of cases of proven rape or medical necessity, abortions should not be performed.

If you were consensually engaging in the REPRODUCTIVE act known as sex, you already made your choice. You know there’s the possibility of the process resulting in the creation of another life. Abortion in such cases is essentially the refusal to take responsibility for one’s actions. Actions have consequences.

It’s high time we (as a society) quit minimizing the consequences or removing them for irresponsible behavior. This of course goes well beyond the issue of abortion.

TimBob, EJR914 and AtlPhilip like this.
  19. AtlPhilip

Until such time as you can find a way to remove the unwanted tenant without causing them great bodily harm, yes.

That person has taken up residence in their uterus because they allowed it. Not just passively allowed, they took willful and deliberate actions that resulted in their unwanted tenants residence. They had no choice in the matter, nor can they choose to vacate the premises.

Abortion is the equivalent of kidnapping someone off the street, locking them in your rental property, and then arguing that you have the right to use deadly force against them because they won't leave voluntarily.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Ken1961 likes this.
  20. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

I never supposed for a moment that my opinion would be popular amongst people who had no personal stake in this. I have no desire to control a woman's body as though it were my property.

janedoedad likes this.