·
Registered
2,216 Posts
anybody know what brand they are?

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
says they're stamped tapco. As long as the magazine casing is ok, you can order 5 of those = $50 + 1 magazine upgrade kit (grey magpul followers and new springs) for $17. $67 or $13.40 each mag for extra spring, and magpul followers. I think other places may be cheaper, but I thought I'd share anyway, in case anyone was interested.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a handful of mags and a pack of mag couplers for next to nothing.

The peculiar thing about finding your post is that I was just thinking about where to get AR mags just before I turned on my laptop.

Providence, perhaps? LOL.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
moga said:
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a handful of mags and a pack of mag couplers for next to nothing.

The peculiar thing about finding your post is that I was just thinking about where to get AR mags just before I turned on my laptop.

Providence, perhaps? LOL.
Good deal. I have 10 mags. I got 1 lot from the sale on here for $88 shipped a little while back. Bought a couple of those spring/follower replacement kits and had myself more mags than can hold the amount of ammo i have now :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts