Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

AR-15 Lower + all the parts, almost

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  slickelrod 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD I am selling an unassembled AR-15 lower. Included is a NEW Yankee Hill Machine Lower receiver in MULTI Cal. This comes with a lower pars kit with a CMMG trigger group and the standard M4 pistol grip. Also included in this package is a Mil-spec buffer tube with all attaching hardware and a standard weight buffer. This lower is unassembled but I will be glad to put it together for you if you want. I will sell individual parts, but be advised that the price will not change. Smart money says take all the parts and get rid of the ones you don't want. I would prefer a FTF meeting in GA but will ship, on your dime, to a certified FFL. Contact me with any additional questions. Thanks for looking!
Slick

#5 ·
Your supposed to post the price of things you have for sale. The insert image symbol is a yellow box with what looks like mountains, it is just above where you type the message and when you hover your mouse pointer over it it says insert image. You have to store your pics somewhere else, Photobucket, imageshack, etc and insert the link to the pic you want to show.

#7 ·
Guys, I totally screwed this up. I thought I would have time to put all the pertinent info in place. I'm really not "Forum Savvy" as you may be able to tell. The item sold on Armslist. Please pull this listing as I'm not smart enough to do so. Sorry for the confusion.
slick
I did figure out how to edit:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.