Apology to Watch Their Hands

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by Malum Prohibitum, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Watch Their Hands,

I did not intend for any of my comments in the thread, Lesser of Three Evils (now locked by an admin -ICP) to be taken personally, or to be insulting. I am passionate about guns and religion, and I tend to be zealous in my discussion of both. I apologize if my comments were taken the wrong way, and I sincerely wish you would reconsider resignation from membership of this site and GCO.

Sorry,

ED

2. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Come back, please!!!!!

Watch their hands,
    I will really miss your take on things on this site, so please accept MP's apology and come back.
    We need to stick together no matter what our opinions maybe on any subject.
    Please reconsider.
    Take care,
    :( :( :( :( :(
    TJ

3. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

I know that MP doesn't need me to speak for him and I have never met him in person. But I truly believe he is very sincere in his apology. Please reconsider. We all need to work together.

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

WTH,

Please come back to the forum. We don't need arguments that will divide this great group. We need to be united. That thread should have NEVER went that far and I hope that the moderators and others in charge realize that.

5. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

Please consider MP's apology. I have been on other sites where posts got a little heated but I think this is the first time I have seen someone apologize.

I really hope you will stay here. I for one appreciate your insight.

6. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

Ed~

Sorry, man. I accept my part of the responsibility for what turned out to be a ridiculous turn of events. I appreciate the work you do on behalf of our rights through GCO. Thanks much.

Oh, and I found my toys lying just outside the sand box... :lol: Nice quip, I liked that.

Thanks Gentlemen, and Lady. I appreciate the kind words and apologize for my part in this misunderstanding. I have learned much here, and hope to continue to do so. :D

Also, can anyone send me the code for GCO? I had to ask the first time around as well. For some reason, when I put the URL in my signature, it shows the http://www. So it's currently not working. :lol:

7. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

One more thing. Can anyone tell me how to make my avatar larger? I see that several members have, Ramm comes to mind. Thanks.

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

You can edit your avatar in MS paint. It may appear stretched out if you make it too large, though. Open up the image in paint. Go to the "Image" menu, then "Resize/Skew" and you can adjust the percentages there. Mine was initially too big, so I made it smaller using the same method.

9. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

The max size is 100x100 pixels yours currently is 81x54.

It won't take me but a second...

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You can also have it hosted off-site like I do.

And welcome back.

11. Malum Prohibitum

:D

12. Malum Prohibitum

Ramm's is 100 x 150! Mine is 100 x 50, because it is really short and fat, and 100 is the max in each direction.

13. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Ok, fixed now. 100x67

Let me rephrase, 100x100 is the max if you upload it to this server. If it is hosted elsewhere and linked then the size does not matter... unless you make it really big. If it is then I will unlink it and either resize it or ask you to find a different image.

14. Malum Prohibitum

Does this cost money? I want everyone to cower in the shadow of my avatar.

15. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

16. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

You shoulda seen the size of mine before GS1 "fixed" it.... :lol:

17. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

pm for you.

18. Malum Prohibitum

Take that!

19. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Now that :censored: is just excessive. :)

Oh...and who is Doctor Wha?

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.