Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is horrible at secrets - so I now know she bought me a brand new full size Beretta PX4 (J) 9mm for christmas.

Besides the safety working the opposite direction of most pistols - anything else I should be aware of? :lol:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,805 Posts
You will find the safety very instinctual. When I carried a Beretta with the safety on, I released the safety with my thumb as I aquired a grip on the gun, before drawing.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I bought a PX4 sub compact a few weeks ago. You will love it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Both the PX4 and the CX4 are great weapons. Those are two that are on my "why did I get rid of it" list.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've got around 2k through my 40 and it's never given me any trouble. It's the only auto that my wife will shoot.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
"DJGibb"
Besides the safety working the opposite direction of most pistols - anything else I should be aware of? :lol:
That you married especially well, "DJ"! Give her a big hug for all of us!

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Going Postal said:
Both the PX4 and the CX4 are great weapons. Those are two that are on my "why did I get rid of it" list.
THIS. it was my 1st firearm i ever owned and i sold it...it was a great firearm and im sad i sold it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Px4 Storm is one of my favorite firearms! Congrats!!! :righton:
You've got a keeper there (and the gun too)!! :D

Ive fired thousands of rounds thru mine and haven't had one hiccup, amazing weapon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts