Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or know any of anyone that does.
I'm looking for someone that can make a custom set of rabbit or similar fur gloves.

If this is you or you have a contact you can send me to please reply here or shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
We don't have any pelts handy, but we have started breeding meat rabbits. We have all white new zealand breed rabbits. If you are interested, I could try and save you some of the coats next time we clean some. It will probably be around May though before we will have them. I have wanted to do something with them, I would be glad to experiment if you would like. Keep me in mind.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
foxtrotterz said:
We don't have any pelts handy, but we have started breeding meat rabbits.
Mmmmm...rabbit...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
foxtrotterz said:
We don't have any pelts handy, but we have started breeding meat rabbits. We have all white new zealand breed rabbits. If you are interested, I could try and save you some of the coats next time we clean some. It will probably be around May though before we will have them. I have wanted to do something with them, I would be glad to experiment if you would like. Keep me in mind.
Hey Fox, I know zilch about tanning leather or doing anything as far as turning some living critters coat into something I can use but if I can find someone that does know anything about that I'll keep ya in mind. I'm hoping to find someone before 2/14. :-$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts