Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The ultra double ain't never gonna happen chance I will leave this planet alive just moved into the possibly do-able category.

Nemo

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
To answer your question, yes. Unfortunately he also made it back. I understand he's now looking for ways to purchase "space." All of it. Something to do about providing better cloud services for his clients.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yes, but he came back down so I switched the channel...

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
To answer your question, yes. Unfortunately he also made it back. I understand he's now looking for ways to purchase "space." All of it. Something to do about providing better cloud services for his clients.
I’m waiting for orbital tungsten penetrators for 5 minute deliveries. You want milk in the fridge, toilet paper under the sink, or detergent in the wash? Hit BUY IT NOW and stand back 200-400 feet!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Lot of people lost money today on bets.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
322 Posts
I’m waiting for orbital tungsten penetrators for 5 minute deliveries. You want milk in the fridge, toilet paper under the sink, or detergent in the wash? Hit BUY IT NOW and stand back 200-400 feet!
"Rods from God are now available via Amazon Prime!"

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
The Austin Powers comparisons were great. I'm surprised nobody did a Hunter Biden comparison. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The ultra double ain't never gonna happen chance I will leave this planet alive just moved into the possibly do-able category.

Nemo

Why all the hype about Bezos and his re-enactment of the first manned Mercury launch in 1961?

Elon Musk's SpaceX Dragon Crew Module has 27 Total Launches, 25 Visits to the ISS, and10 Re-Flown Missions. His Falcon 9 Booster has 122 Total Launches, 82 Landings, and 64 Re-Flown Rocket missions.

This was a last ditch gamble to save his Blue Origin Company from financial ruin, Blue Origin has been at it for 21 years and this is all they have to show for it?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why all the hype about Bezos and his re-enactment of the first manned Mercury launch in 1961?
Because now there is a very slim chance but still possibly do-able for me to breach the 100km or 62 mile mark.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try below. If it does not work it apparently stars out the Whi-tey part of the title. It came up when I binged-- gil scott herons w h i t e y on the moon -- with the link below. The original post is top one below, trying again. No extra spaces. It they don't work try typing that in. Sometime clicking below stars it out and 404s it, other times it works.

Probably best shot at it is to copy, paste, type in the color word.

Nemo

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
1 - 14 of 14 Posts