Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I have purchased several guns off gunbroker.com, several off of auctionarms.com as well as gunsamerica.com (not an auction site, but the same risks apply)

I have been very pleased with off of my transactions. Like others say, do a little checking into the seller, feedback, payment methods, etc.

I generally skip auctions where the seller isn't the FFL. These type usually don't take credit cards either. I tend to skip the ones where they don't take credit cards as well....not a whole lot you can do if you send someone a money order and they disappear.

As others mentioned, most add 3% for credit cards. Don't forget about other charges, shipping, possible tax if in GA, and a $10 or so fee at your FFL to transfer the weapon. Factoring these costs in, most of the time I find it about the same cost to buy local for anything that is in current production and easy to get.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.