Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I've made a few purchases thru Auction Arms ( http://www.auctionarms.com/ ) and have been very happy with the results each time. Like has been mentioned, some tips for buying on-line:

Make purchases with a credit card, althoughbut watch for some sellers who charge a 3% fee for doing so. If the seller has a lot of positive feedback, I'd feel safe sending a check.

I prefer to deal only with people who have lots of positive feedback and I think it's a good idea to read some of the feedback, particularly the negative ones.

Use common sense. As previously mentioned, "if dont feel right dont do the deal."

Don't forget you have to pay shipping, which can vary quite a bit among the various sellers..... If you're buying a firearm requiring transfer thru a FFL, shop around. Bullseye charges $25. Adam5 tells me Forsyth Pawn charges $10. That's a box of ammo! Unless the seller is located in GA, you do miss paying the sales tax. Although I, like I'm sure everyone else here, always reports and pays it on my tax return.......... :)

:D

:lol:

:rotfl:

Sometimes, I crack myself up.....!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I know you can circumvent PayPal's anti-gun rule, but I dislike the fact they even have it. As a result, I've closed my PayPal account. :censored: them!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.