Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is stocking up on anything since Hillary is going to be our new president in a few months. I'm sure many are buying ammo but what about parts and all those nasty "military" accessories.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
My buying habits haven't changed. Hypothetically, if Hillary wins (she won't) I might buy some stuff she wants to ban, just so I can defy her by not complying with her orders that I must turn them in.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I may or may not have ordered a few more 5.56 PMAGs and some 7.62 for a new toy that I may or may not own.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is stocking up on anything since Hillary is going to be our new president in a few months. I'm sure many are buying ammo but what about parts and all those nasty "military" accessories.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I'm amazed how cucked and brainwashed everyone is by the MSM despite having unfettered access to the internet.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I'm amazed how cucked and brainwashed everyone is by the MSM despite having unfettered access to the internet.
You think Trump is going to win? I'm confused.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I wouldn't waste any money on anything I anticipate being outlawed. I don't see them allowing for a grandfather clause or a sunset on the next go round.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I truly hope she doesn't win but based on the areas I spend my work days in, what I see and hear, she will. That same group of people who put the current one in office still worship him and are voting for her. Third day of early voting and they are already busy at the polls :(

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
air freshener

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
If you own anything now that you think might be eventually outlawed with no grandfather clause, then the only choice the government will give you in that case is to sell them to the government.

So may as well sell them now while people can still legally buy them from you, unless you believe the government will give you a better price.

Well, there could be another choice. You could choose to keep your property and not comply with their confiscatory demands. And with that mindset nothing you buy now is wasted money.

I wouldn't waste any money on anything I anticipate being outlawed. I don't see them allowing for a grandfather clause or a sunset on the next go round.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
They live!

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,532 Posts
Back on -topic to the OP's question and ignoring the trolling about Hillary's guaranteed win:

No, I'm not buying anything new. I've got plenty of guns and enough ammo. I "could use" more ammo, but prices are still too high to suit me, if I'm thinking of buying a few cases.

HOWEVER, all of us firearms enthusiasts SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY to advise our friends and acquaintances who aren't gun owners, or who own hunting rifles and shotguns, that "IF" Hillary wins, manually-operated long guns with low magazine capacities may be the ONLY guns legally and affordably available to them in the future.

I do know of a guy who, a few years ago, only owned one semi-auto "assault weapon" (per the 1994-2004 federal law), but now owns several (including some AR lowers in the process of being built into complete carbines). His motivation is primarily fear of what Obama would do and what Clinton will do.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Potassium iodide pills.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If prices and availability stay good I might grab some more primers and powder, but I've been doing that since last year when the supply situation improved. I'm in pretty good shape, thanks to planning ahead. If the panic buying begins again, I'll just wait it out. I might have enough supplies to last that long.

I've seen this dance before, and so has Hillary. She remembers the disaster of the 1994 mid-term elections. It's been 22 years since the '94 ban, and the only thing it accomplished was a crushing defeat for her side politically. The woman is a lot of things, but she ain't stupid.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts