Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perriello supporter gets violent (NSFW!) Language and violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3s ... _embedded#!

Who in the heck gets these people so riled up and full of hate? I'd really like to know.

This is disturbing on a lot of levels. How did those LEO not arrest those guys on the spot for the way they were acting? Its just absurd.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
hey both claimed racism. I

I hope that I don't offend anyone here by saying this, but....... some of the most racist people that I have ever met were black people that were claiming everything anyone else does as racist.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Adam5 said:
hey both claimed racism. I

I hope that I don't offend anyone here by saying this, but....... some of the most racist people that I have ever met were black people that were claiming everything anyone else does as racist.
Those that are quick to pull the race card are very frequently found to be bigots themselves. That's why they go to that... it's the only thing on their mind. I love the whole "you only pulled me over because I was black" thing. To which I respond, "Well you're just saying that because I'm white." :shattered:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
And we're the ones who would be charged with a "hate crime".

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
you guys are discussing what will always be a losing battle. Obama was their "passage to change" and now that he failed to give them everything, they dont want anything else to do with him so they've now gone back to using the race card. Its a fact of life guys the race card will ALWAYS exist in society. Without it the person using the card won't be able to have a reason for their stupidity.. And believe me the card is always thrown when someone is in trouble or being called out..

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
What would happen if I started an all white university, an all white fraternity, advertised a white spring break, or started the national association for the advancement of white people?

I would be sued, threatened, found of racism and discrimination.

Some black people though, go to a black university, join a black fraternity, participate in black spring break, support the NAACP, and then claim that we are the racists for wanting to uphold the constitutuion and for disagreeing with Obama.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
In their defense, rumor has it they had just left their Physicians office wherein they had been injected with a dose of Liberalism and Ignorance.

The only way to fight this type of infection is via education and deprogramming.

·
16,485 Posts
Adam5 said:
What would happen if I started an all white university, an all white fraternity, advertised a white spring break, or started the national association for the advancement of white people?

Some black people though, go to a black university, join a black fraternity, participate in black spring break, support the NAACP, and then claim that we are the racists for wanting to uphold the constitutuion and for disagreeing with Obama.
Why are you comparing an all White University to a Black University?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Adam5 said:
If anyone is offended by the truth you spoke, they may just be the ones who help perpetuate this practice. I have very much found this to be the case down here.

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts
budder said:
Adam5 said:

Why are you comparing an all White University to a Black University?
Is there any such thing as a "whites only" school?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts