Anyone know any T-shirt Printers?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by TippinTaco, Oct 14, 2010.

1. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

I'm running the December Toy for Tot Jeep ride for GCO members and non-members. I was thinking about getting some shirts made up for the ride, and everyone who contributes to T4T would receive a ride shirt with a minimal donation of like $15 or something. I've contacted GotUrback, I'm wanting this to be a full blown GCO Ride, not only for us to get together for a GREAAAT cause but to also maybe get more people thats unaware of GCO to become members.

This may end up being a big event planned in less than 2 months :D But I work great under pressure.

But as for the tshirts, if we could get some great prices on them or donated I'm not against either option.

2. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I've got a buddy who's a high school technology teacher up around that way. Let me call him right quick and see if they're still doing screenprinting.

3. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

thanks man. I'm going to create a small website to get people to sign up and keep count of shirt counts for those who want shirts or donate a certain amount. so shirt numbers im not certain of right at this moment, but I may have a better idea once this thing takes off.

4. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

He just texted me back, the school system cut funding for the screenprinting stuff. Sorry.

5. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

np man it came from the right place. I'll keep looking around.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You may want to call High Cotton here in Cumming. It's owned by Jeff Foxworthy's family. Let them know that it's for a charity and they will likely cut a nice break on the price.

http://www.highcottonapparel.com/

7. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

thanks adam I'll give them a shout later this afternoon.