Anyone have the VA CHL list?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, Apr 21, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Something good could come from that being published afterall. I just read this on another gun board. I do not know if it is true. It would be nice to look at the VA CHL list to confirm this. This could really help "our" cause.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

3. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I'll bet VCDL has it. :wink: I also think it's too bad we can't access the GA list. I'd bet we'd get a lot of new recruits.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

But the GA list could also be used for bad things, too.

5. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Sure could but I like to think of it the same way as the adult content warnings on records. There was a show on VH1 or something that talked about the history of Rock and Roll. Tipper Gore and her group went after Twisted Sister, AC/DC, et al. Fought to get ther warning labels on LPs "for the children" but they didn't realize that kids would now really want to buy them - the stickers were kind of an announcement saying "your parents don't want you to have me" so it was almost a guaranteed sale. Kind of back fired on them.

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Like everything they do.

7. Wiley

Wiley New Member

In my opinion, if Professor Liviu Librescu wishes it to be known, he can do so on his own. He doesn't need anyone to find an archived copy of a database published by a backcountry rag.

As for the GFL list to be open: I give a resounding NO!

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Professor Librescu is dead. He died using his body as a shield to protect students.