Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone here has a kind heart and a gold memebership would like to shoot at Bulleye with me on 10/17.

I will have my Russia sks,Glock 17,and my Saiga 12 gauge HD shotgun,
I will let anyone shoot my baby the Saiga 12 gauge

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey Jason:

I don't have a membership, but do shoot there often. What time are you thinking on the 17th? I might be able to join you, and anyone else who's interested...

:shoot:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,997 Posts
Hey Jason,

I have a gold membership there, but will not be available on the 17th. We are getting ready for inventory at work and my schedule is all messed up until after this weekend. I am a regular there, it's my second home, if you want to get together another time.

Adam

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,997 Posts
I may try to make it by there tomorrow night to run some rounds through my new to me Sig P226.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I haven't had time to check my post guys.

I will be there maybe about 600 or 630 pm
I need to buy more ammo looks like :lol:

Zookeeper that what I was hoping someone would say about using the guess
discount that why I made this post and also I wanted to meet some of the
GCO members here.I will return the favor to anyone on this board as soon as
I can renew my gold member. I just haven't had the cash.

If any of you have stopped in at bulleye there is a 1935 Turkish Mauser for sale its my rifle.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,997 Posts
I'll be there around 6:30. It' sbene one of those weeks at work and I need to blow off some steam.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
budder said:
And to clarify, isn't a guest $8 no matter what level of membership you have? Or am I mistaken?
Second person on a lane is $8.00. I'm not sure about guest fees.

And congrats on the P-3AT..... :woohoo:

I'd love to join youse guys, but traffic that time of day well and truly SUCKS!!!

:rant:

So, I think I'll have to take a pass tonight, but I'd love to get together sometime soon. How's about Sunday afternoon? That works best for me, but I could make it on Saturday or any day during the week except today.

:shoot:

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Macktee, I'm busy all day Sunday, but Saturday seems like a good time. I hate to wake up early on a weekend, but I would like to meet cripple (man, I feel bad every time I call you that, cripple!) Maybe 10AM Saturday morning? If that sounds good, we can start up another thread.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey zookeeper and adam thanks again for being my shooting buddies and I hope to shoot with you guys more when I can.Adam thats a great 1911 9mm
and thank you for the use of it.I just wish I could be at some GCO Meeting but I hate to drive in Atlanta because of the traffice :lol:

I have one question is their a way we could have local meeting at bulleye for the peolpe that live in Forsyth , Dawsonville,Fulton

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
jason1 said:
Hey zookeeper and adam thanks again for being my shooting buddies and I hope to shoot with you guys more when I can.Adam thats a great 1911 9mm
and thank you for the use of it.I just wish I could be at some GCO Meeting but I hate to drive in Atlanta because of the traffice :lol:

I have one question is their a way we could have local meeting at bulleye for the peolpe that live in Forsyth , Dawsonville,Fulton
With all the Atlanta members, it shouldn't be too hard to find a ride down to the meetings. Driving in Atlanta is bad, but it'd be worse to make the Savannah guys drive up to Forsyth regularly. :)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,997 Posts
Thanks for letting me shoot your Saiga 12, Jason. If you keep an eye on this part of the forum, there are several of us that meet at Bullseye every few weeks. I personally shoot there about every week or so, whether there is a group there or not. I live less than 5 minutes form there and it's a second home at times. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts