Anyone have a gold membership bulleye in cumming

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by jason1, Oct 16, 2007.

1. jason1

jason1 New Member

I was hoping someone here has a kind heart and a gold memebership would like to shoot at Bulleye with me on 10/17.

I will have my Russia sks,Glock 17,and my Saiga 12 gauge HD shotgun,
    I will let anyone shoot my baby the Saiga 12 gauge

[​IMG][/img]

2. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Jason:

I don't have a membership, but do shoot there often. What time are you thinking on the 17th? I might be able to join you, and anyone else who's interested...

:shoot:

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Hey Jason,

I have a gold membership there, but will not be available on the 17th. We are getting ready for inventory at work and my schedule is all messed up until after this weekend. I am a regular there, it's my second home, if you want to get together another time.

Adam

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

oops double post.

5. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

i usually shoot there wednesdays 6:40-7:40 while the boys are practicing soccer, if there isn't something going on that ties up the lanes. i have a gold membership if you are looking for a guest discount.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I may try to make it by there tomorrow night to run some rounds through my new to me Sig P226.

7. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Well, I really need to test out my new P-3AT, so I'd like to come, but Id on't know if I want to deal with the traffic :?

8. jason1

jason1 New Member

Sorry I haven't had time to check my post guys.

I will be there maybe about 600 or 630 pm
    I need to buy more ammo looks like :lol:

Zookeeper that what I was hoping someone would say about using the guess
    discount that why I made this post and also I wanted to meet some of the
    GCO members here.I will return the favor to anyone on this board as soon as
    I can renew my gold member. I just haven't had the cash.

If any of you have stopped in at bulleye there is a 1935 Turkish Mauser for sale its my rifle.

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'll be there around 6:30. It' sbene one of those weeks at work and I need to blow off some steam.

10. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

I couldnt agree more with Adam!!!!!! Now to see if I can fit in this evening with you guys.

11. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It's been so bad that I can't even type straight. Not that my typing has EVER been that good.

12. budder

And to clarify, isn't a guest $8 no matter what level of membership you have? Or am I mistaken?

13. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Second person on a lane is $8.00. I'm not sure about guest fees.

And congrats on the P-3AT..... :woohoo:

I'd love to join youse guys, but traffic that time of day well and truly SUCKS!!!

:rant:

So, I think I'll have to take a pass tonight, but I'd love to get together sometime soon. How's about Sunday afternoon? That works best for me, but I could make it on Saturday or any day during the week except today.

:shoot:

14. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Looks like we might make it!

Oh and I am a Member there as well. Great folks over there and the range is being remodeled as well.

15. budder

Macktee, I'm busy all day Sunday, but Saturday seems like a good time. I hate to wake up early on a weekend, but I would like to meet cripple (man, I feel bad every time I call you that, cripple!) Maybe 10AM Saturday morning? If that sounds good, we can start up another thread.

16. jason1

jason1 New Member

Guys I hope to see some of you soon .
    You will know by the Saige in my hand :lol:

:shoot: :shoot: :cheers:

17. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

See you there at 6:30. I will have a georgia carry T-shirt on!!! and with the cute fiance!

18. jason1

jason1 New Member

Hey zookeeper and adam thanks again for being my shooting buddies and I hope to shoot with you guys more when I can.Adam thats a great 1911 9mm
    and thank you for the use of it.I just wish I could be at some GCO Meeting but I hate to drive in Atlanta because of the traffice :lol:

I have one question is their a way we could have local meeting at bulleye for the peolpe that live in Forsyth , Dawsonville,Fulton

19. budder

With all the Atlanta members, it shouldn't be too hard to find a ride down to the meetings. Driving in Atlanta is bad, but it'd be worse to make the Savannah guys drive up to Forsyth regularly. :)

20. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Thanks for letting me shoot your Saiga 12, Jason. If you keep an eye on this part of the forum, there are several of us that meet at Bullseye every few weeks. I personally shoot there about every week or so, whether there is a group there or not. I live less than 5 minutes form there and it's a second home at times. :D