Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Anyone else watching Giuliani news conference ?

8K views 98 replies 19 participants last post by  Nemo 
#1 ·
They have convinced me that Trump won....by a freaking landslide !

Won't it be funny to watch the dems if somehow this gets overturned. It will be worth all the riots and looting I think !

#3 ·
News Conference is being carried by OAN, Newsmax, and Foxnews only.

CNN, MSNBC, CNN Headline News, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS are not carrying it.

That pretty much says it all.

#4 ·
I won't comment on any possible outcomes but if certain outcomes were to result in new outbreaks of potentially higher levels of rioting and looting - and possibly more personal attacks and even killings - than we have already experienced in this country and you think it would be worth it, you need to do some serious soul searching.

#6 ·
Nope because to not face that music now, we will face much more at some point down the road. If you don't think it would be worth it, and that we should ignore election fraud to the extent that is being alleged, then you should probably move to Venezuela. You can search your soul while you are there.

#15 ·
A sign that the press conference was somehow powerful is that it's 3pm already and the usual geniuses at CNN have not broadcasted any succulent "fact check".
I guess I would expect the MSM to totally ignore it like it never happened. Then there lackeys will not ever hear any of the points. Kind of like the antifa groups in DC beating up Trump supporters.

But, it really does not matter one little bit what CNN or any other network says. Until these get in a court of law at some level and either the court throws them out or they change something that affects the outcome, it's a non-event.

#20 ·
Now we know what it looks like when a 76 year old man just flushes half a century of public service down the toilet in a swirl of lies...

... twin rivers of hair dye.

Sorry, but if you've never seen some lying SO HARD that it's a physical workout, now you have. Not pretty.

I know Rudy. I haven't seen him in almost 20 years, when he presented at an event on mental health at the Carter Center (I was a corporate sponsor of the event); this was around the time "Leadership" came out (he gave me a signed copy). Rosalynn Carter hosted the event (mental health is her major charitable interest), and Giuliani was presenting on his *own* mental health challenges stemming from 9/11, specifically his slide into debilitating depression.

The man has a trigger point, and I think he's been pushed there.

Why he would just jettison his legacy, I can't say (mental illness?), but it's tragic to see. Trump will lap it up like a ghoul, of course.

DH

#26 ·
As far as I can tell, the media is applying a ridiculous standard in this particular case. They are treating affidavits as random, individual statements, ignoring many of them, and they corroborate each other, which strengthen the claims. They also ignore that the people who gave sworn affidavits have signed up to be summoned for cross-examination in court and that their claims are specific and can be checked for verification/falsification. In what other cases would media outright de-legitimize eye witness testimony?
Regarding Powell's part of the case, the evidence that has been claimed is weaker than Giuliano's. IIRC, the only piece of evidence she has alluded to so far has been a single sworn affidavit, however, this appears to be corroborated by statistical evidence. I am also assuming that the affidavit she is alluding to is from Michael Flynn. Powell referred to a high ranking Military Intelligence Officer, and Flynn, as we all know, was the Director of National Intelligence. She seems very confident and is probably keeping everything very closed for the moment, due to the massive implications of the case. Tucker Carlson complained that they weren't given any details, and talked about other people on the team or in the White House who hadn't seen the details themselves. That tells me they are keeping info away from the people they know talk to media, because they do not trust any of them any longer, because why would they? why would they risk landing what, if the allegations are true and it appears they strongly believe they are, would be the biggest case of their lives by trusting media people they know are untrustworthy just to maybe make small gains in public opinion? the courts have a lot higher chance of legitimizing their claims than any media has. If I had earth shattering, smoking gun, proof, that there was rampant voter fraud that changed the outcome of an election **I** would not release that to the media ...especially what the media has become today (a propaganda machine). I would only present it if everyone in the room was sworn in and under oath. I also would be reluctant to reveal evidence before a Judge that I knew was a political activist. I would be far more comfortable revealing evidence to a Judge that absolutely knew that Joe Biden is a fraud, and has been exposed as a fraud, numerous times during his political career; a Judge that was a direct victim of Joe Biden's fraudulent and malicious claims.

#27 ·
As far as I can tell, the media is applying a ridiculous standard in this particular case.
The media standards aren't important; legal standards are.

And Trump team lawsuits are being tossed by the *courts* (which do matter) one after another, like dominoes falling.

The Trump team isn't even trying - come on, "pole watcher"? - because they know they don't have cases. It's all theater to get hapless Trump supporters to donate money to buy down Trump's campaign debt.

I'll give this to Trump: he can get his supporters to smile even as he turns them around, bends them over, and goes in dry. That's charisma.

DH

#28 ·
2016 Russia hacked our election
2017 Russia hacked our election
2018 Russia hacked our election
2019 Russia hacked our election
2020 Elections can't be hacked

Demoralization shill detected

>All their cases are failing!

No, Trump's legal team has only filed 5 cases. None have been dismissed by a court. All rejected and dismissed cases have been independent cases unrelated to Rudy's work.

>B-but he stopped the Michigan suit!

Yes, 5 cases were filed and 4 are now active - the Michigan case was withdrawn once the Michigan officials failed to certify results. There is no reason to go to court if you already have the result you need.

>He's just an old man!

An old man who has prosecuted over 4000 white collar cases with a 99.4% conviction rate

>B-but he charges 20k a day!

High end white collar DC lawyer rate is 15k a day. A 33% premium to take a case to the highest court of the land, and knowing your own life and the lives of your legal team are all going to be threatened is a very good deal.

>It's all a conspiracy!

He was very explicit in saying that he is ready to prove that election results were tabulated in a foreign country. This is illegal, and treasonous.

>H-he has nothing!
He has evidence

#30 ·
Now that Trump's legal strategy has failed, he's trying to get state legislatures to appoint faithless electors to steal some key states.

It will be fun (1) watching this fail and (2) watching his supporters actually think it's a good idea.

I don't think Trump supporters should be allowed to use the words "liberty" or "democracy" any more, since they apparently don't know what those words mean.

DH

#45 · (Edited)
#55 · (Edited)
Never heard of this website until this morning. Am wondering about its veracity.
Genius Patriot Edward Solomon Discovered The Exact Dominion Algorithm That Transferred MILLIONS of Votes! [VIDEO] (welovetrump.com)

Of particular interest was this quote:
"During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

#56 · (Edited)
Feinstein stepped down ....see where this is going?

"Dominion and Smartmatic are competitors, they sue each other all the time ...impossible to hack ....Powell is a liar ......"

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/dominion-smartmatic-are-not-actually-competitors/

Oh, and my favorite .... "Trump fired Powell"

She was never hired. For weeks she has said she was representing "We the People" and not the President.

#60 ·
Lin Wood also retweeted an article explaining what "Kraken" is. The article was written for the boomer generation so it did not have any technical details. The synopsis is that it was a DoD cyber security defense mechanism that was monitoring the US election for fraud.

#65 ·
I see the US General Services Administration has begun working with the Biden/Harris transition team, dialing them in on security briefings, providing funds, etc.

I guess this is all part of the super-secret Kraken army orbital quantum computer encrypted blockchain watermark trap thingamajig? Definitely beyond me! (and I'm a physicist and a nationally-ranked chess player!... I thought I knew a thing or two about technology and strategy!)

Trump and team sure know how to lure folks into a deep, deep, really really long, drawn out trap, I'll give them that!

I certainly look forward to all the geniuses - Giuliani, Powell, Wood, whatever secret generals and Space Command wonks are involved - as they finally unveil their big Columbo Moment.

DH

#77 ·
Sidney Powell, the 'crazy' lady claiming she was going to prove Trump won...was actually Mike Flynn's lawyer for years during the fake perjury charge...and Mike Flynn was at one point in charge of the intelligence community, which Dems and Obama were explicitly afraid of because of what he might uncover...and Powell just claimed she's filing a lawsuit tonight to prove her claims...and coincidentally Trump just pardoned Flynn...

lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.