Georgiapacking.org banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,309 Posts
I get that, but my point about it being idiotic was that:

1) For a very long time, there have been very few (if any) truly good candidates. Only horrible candidates and less horrible candidates.

2) I am not responsible for, as it stated, the "decline in "Democracy" (which is yet another incorrect term), if the best I can do is vote for the least worst candidate, because I do not get to choose who becomes candidates.

And I have voted for 3rd party candidates, more than once. But it didn't accomplish anything, despite my trying.
I have also and will be looking to do it again.
Platform in Brief (constitutionparty.com)
Brochure-Not-Yours-To-Give-Generic2.pdf (constitutionparty.com)

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Sidney Powell, the 'crazy' lady claiming she was going to prove Trump won...was actually Mike Flynn's lawyer for years during the fake perjury charge...
Powell still is Flynn's attorney.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,694 Posts
China stands to lose billions if Trump is reelected. Could Election 2020 be a Chinagate? Who knows? Hope we will all know soon one way or the other. Any election officials recent millionaires?

Reactions: TimBob and Bkite

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
That order was reversed.

It's Cobb, Cherokee, and Gwinnett now (apparently). They have until Wednesday.

(Though by the time I type this it may have changed again!)

DH
The judge reversed himself again.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-destroying-erasing-dominion-voting-machines/
Now this…

At 10:10 PM on Sunday night Judge Timothy Batten again issued a temporary restraining order for 10 days against the destruction of evidence.
Link to 3rd order.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fewfrnbatz0jb7/THIRD ORDER - PEARSON v. KEMP 11.29.2020.pdf?dl=0

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,672 Posts
I copied and pasted the link above deleting everything after the ?. Using AdBlock, I got a pop-up. My screen darkened but I was still able to scroll and read the article. See below for copied pop-up.

Methinks I really do like AdBlock. And Flynn may have something there.

Nemo

We Care About Your Privacy
Microsoft and our third-party vendors use cookies to store and access information such as unique IDs to deliver, maintain and improve our services and ads. If you agree, we will personalize the content and ads that you see. You can select 'Accept' to consent to these uses or click on 'Manage preferences' to review your options  You can change your selection under 'Manage Preferences' at the bottom of this page.

We and our partners process data to provide:
If you accept, we may do the following:
Use precise geolocation data ; Actively scan device characteristics for identification. This is done to Store and/or access information on a device and to provide Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. List of Partners (vendors)

81 - 99 of 99 Posts