Anyone else watching Giuliani news conference ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by HJB, Nov 19, 2020.

1. HJB

HJB Active Member

Oh, "solid proof" huh.....well, that's different

2. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I guess you will ignore the solid proof that was already leaked.

3. HJB

HJB Active Member

State and document one single piece of solid proof that has already leaked.......just one that approaches impacting any where near the number of votes to impact the outcome!

"My dead grandma voted this year" by some clown is not a solid piece of significant evidence anywhere.

4. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

No, I won't ignore it at all. And leaked where? I've seen nothing.

Link, please (not being lazy, just asking someone who has definitely seen solid proof and knows where it is... if pasting a link is taking too much, just give me the key words so I can Google it?)

DH

Deepocean likes this.
  5. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

SOURCE: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-statement-on-legal-team/

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  6. HJB

HJB Active Member

Well, so much for the "solid proof" I guess.....

7. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Deepocean likes this.
  8. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Are the signed affidavits Rudy referred to not evidentiary, solid proof?

9. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Not at all. Just as one example, Jessy Jacob's affidavit was rejected because it had no details: no date, no location, just "oh yeah, like, I totally saw fraud".

All an affidavit says is "if this is a lie we can prosecute this person for perjury". Some people are willing to take the risk, apparently.

DH

Deepocean likes this.
  10. HJB

HJB Active Member

How many does he have ? How many votes do they impact ? How many have you seen ?

Even Rudy does not say they prove hundreds of thousands of votes were illegal....he's just arm waving until he produces the documents and data proving they had an impact on the outcome of the election.

So no, Rudy's "signed afficavits" are not "solid proof" since not a soul has seen them.

11. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

12. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

I wish they would hurry up and get the ball rolling.

13. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

14. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Schweisshund likes this.
  15. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Never heard of this website until this morning. Am wondering about its veracity.
    Genius Patriot Edward Solomon Discovered The Exact Dominion Algorithm That Transferred MILLIONS of Votes! [VIDEO] (welovetrump.com)

Of particular interest was this quote:
    "During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I’m a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election).”

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020 at 3:26 AM
  16. Schweisshund

Feinstein stepped down ....see where this is going?

"Dominion and Smartmatic are competitors, they sue each other all the time ...impossible to hack ....Powell is a liar ......"

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/dominion-smartmatic-are-not-actually-competitors/

Oh, and my favorite .... "Trump fired Powell"

She was never hired. For weeks she has said she was representing "We the People" and not the President.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  17. Schweisshund

TimBob likes this.
  18. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

What connection are you seeing with Feinstein stepping down as ranking member on the Judiciary committee?

19. Schweisshund

Her husband is the major shareholder of Dominion

20. Schweisshund

Lin Wood also retweeted an article explaining what "Kraken" is. The article was written for the boomer generation so it did not have any technical details. The synopsis is that it was a DoD cyber security defense mechanism that was monitoring the US election for fraud.

TimBob likes this.