Georgiapacking.org banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
I'm dying to see an example of this "solid proof".

Please don't disappoint.

Remember... *solid*.

DH
I guess you will ignore the solid proof that was already leaked.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
State and document one single piece of solid proof that has already leaked.......just one that approaches impacting any where near the number of votes to impact the outcome!

"My dead grandma voted this year" by some clown is not a solid piece of significant evidence anywhere.

·
Registered
532 Posts
No, I won't ignore it at all. And leaked where? I've seen nothing.

Link, please (not being lazy, just asking someone who has definitely seen solid proof and knows where it is... if pasting a link is taking too much, just give me the key words so I can Google it?)

DH

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,318 Posts
State and document one single piece of solid proof that has already leaked.......just one that approaches impacting any where near the number of votes to impact the outcome!

"My dead grandma voted this year" by some clown is not a solid piece of significant evidence anywhere.
Are the signed affidavits Rudy referred to not evidentiary, solid proof?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Not at all. Just as one example, Jessy Jacob's affidavit was rejected because it had no details: no date, no location, just "oh yeah, like, I totally saw fraud".

All an affidavit says is "if this is a lie we can prosecute this person for perjury". Some people are willing to take the risk, apparently.

DH

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
How many does he have ? How many votes do they impact ? How many have you seen ?

Even Rudy does not say they prove hundreds of thousands of votes were illegal....he's just arm waving until he produces the documents and data proving they had an impact on the outcome of the election.

So no, Rudy's "signed afficavits" are not "solid proof" since not a soul has seen them.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,694 Posts
Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I wish they would hurry up and get the ball rolling.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,318 Posts
Never heard of this website until this morning. Am wondering about its veracity.
Genius Patriot Edward Solomon Discovered The Exact Dominion Algorithm That Transferred MILLIONS of Votes! [VIDEO] (welovetrump.com)

Of particular interest was this quote:
"During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Feinstein stepped down ....see where this is going?

"Dominion and Smartmatic are competitors, they sue each other all the time ...impossible to hack ....Powell is a liar ......"

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/dominion-smartmatic-are-not-actually-competitors/

Oh, and my favorite .... "Trump fired Powell"

She was never hired. For weeks she has said she was representing "We the People" and not the President.

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Reactions: TimBob

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
Feinstein stepped down ....see where this is going?
What connection are you seeing with Feinstein stepping down as ranking member on the Judiciary committee?

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
What connection are you seeing with Feinstein stepping down as ranking member on the Judiciary committee?
Her husband is the major shareholder of Dominion

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Lin Wood also retweeted an article explaining what "Kraken" is. The article was written for the boomer generation so it did not have any technical details. The synopsis is that it was a DoD cyber security defense mechanism that was monitoring the US election for fraud.

Reactions: TimBob
41 - 60 of 99 Posts