Anyone else watching Giuliani news conference ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by HJB, Nov 19, 2020.

1. HJB

HJB Active Member

Rudy did nothing to hurt his "legacy" at all.

Schweisshund likes this.
  2. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

"America's Mayor" to "Trump's bootlicking toadie" is a bit of a demotion.

DH

3. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

I can’t wait for the War on Ballots. Just when I thought the wars on alcohol, drugs, and terror weren’t enough deprive me of my freedoms I could be instructed in whole new ways to worship my precious overlords!

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

No, not a "War on Ballots". Rather a putting down of any looting, rioting, burning over this ballot mess.

Now, if you don't want the government to put a stop to it if it happens, then who? Personally, I'd prefer patriot citizens put a stop to it. So maybe we are on the same page there.

5. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I agree ...he knocked it out of the park. The trolls mention his hair dye, not what he presented.

What he presented will be historic.

TimBob and Jonathan Freeman like this.
  6. Schweisshund

As far as I can tell, the media is applying a ridiculous standard in this particular case. They are treating affidavits as random, individual statements, ignoring many of them, and they corroborate each other, which strengthen the claims. They also ignore that the people who gave sworn affidavits have signed up to be summoned for cross-examination in court and that their claims are specific and can be checked for verification/falsification. In what other cases would media outright de-legitimize eye witness testimony?
    Regarding Powell’s part of the case, the evidence that has been claimed is weaker than Giuliano’s. IIRC, the only piece of evidence she has alluded to so far has been a single sworn affidavit, however, this appears to be corroborated by statistical evidence. I am also assuming that the affidavit she is alluding to is from Michael Flynn. Powell referred to a high ranking Military Intelligence Officer, and Flynn, as we all know, was the Director of National Intelligence. She seems very confident and is probably keeping everything very closed for the moment, due to the massive implications of the case. Tucker Carlson complained that they weren't given any details, and talked about other people on the team or in the White House who hadn't seen the details themselves. That tells me they are keeping info away from the people they know talk to media, because they do not trust any of them any longer, because why would they? why would they risk landing what, if the allegations are true and it appears they strongly believe they are, would be the biggest case of their lives by trusting media people they know are untrustworthy just to maybe make small gains in public opinion? the courts have a lot higher chance of legitimizing their claims than any media has. If I had earth shattering, smoking gun, proof, that there was rampant voter fraud that changed the outcome of an election **I** would not release that to the media ...especially what the media has become today (a propaganda machine). I would only present it if everyone in the room was sworn in and under oath. I also would be reluctant to reveal evidence before a Judge that I knew was a political activist. I would be far more comfortable revealing evidence to a Judge that absolutely knew that Joe Biden is a fraud, and has been exposed as a fraud, numerous times during his political career; a Judge that was a direct victim of Joe Biden’s fraudulent and malicious claims.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329597123374018561

Jonathan Freeman likes this.
  7. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

The media standards aren't important; legal standards are.

And Trump team lawsuits are being tossed by the *courts* (which do matter) one after another, like dominoes falling.

The Trump team isn't even trying - come on, "pole watcher"? - because they know they don't have cases. It's all theater to get hapless Trump supporters to donate money to buy down Trump's campaign debt.

I'll give this to Trump: he can get his supporters to smile even as he turns them around, bends them over, and goes in dry. That's charisma.

DH

Deepocean and Adam5 like this.
  8. Schweisshund

2016 Russia hacked our election
    2017 Russia hacked our election
    2018 Russia hacked our election
    2019 Russia hacked our election
    2020 Elections can't be hacked

Demoralization shill detected

>All their cases are failing!

No, Trump's legal team has only filed 5 cases. None have been dismissed by a court. All rejected and dismissed cases have been independent cases unrelated to Rudy's work.

>B-but he stopped the Michigan suit!

Yes, 5 cases were filed and 4 are now active - the Michigan case was withdrawn once the Michigan officials failed to certify results. There is no reason to go to court if you already have the result you need.

>He's just an old man!

An old man who has prosecuted over 4000 white collar cases with a 99.4% conviction rate

>B-but he charges 20k a day!

High end white collar DC lawyer rate is 15k a day. A 33% premium to take a case to the highest court of the land, and knowing your own life and the lives of your legal team are all going to be threatened is a very good deal.

>It's all a conspiracy!

He was very explicit in saying that he is ready to prove that election results were tabulated in a foreign country. This is illegal, and treasonous.

>H-he has nothing!
    He has evidence

9. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Now that Trump's legal strategy has failed, he's trying to get state legislatures to appoint faithless electors to steal some key states.

It will be fun (1) watching this fail and (2) watching his supporters actually think it's a good idea.

I don't think Trump supporters should be allowed to use the words "liberty" or "democracy" any more, since they apparently don't know what those words mean.

DH

Deepocean and mb90535im like this.
  10. HJB

HJB Active Member

11. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Not even close. If you believe Trump has finished playing his hand you haven't been paying attention.

TimBob, Jonathan Freeman and Phil1979 like this.
  12. moe mensale

I could be wrong but I don't think Lt. Gen. Flynn is playing a part in this although as former DNI he probably knows where a lot of the skeletons are buried and that could be very bad for certain people. I believe Powell was referring to Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney. Although McInerney wasn't directly involved in intelligence work like Flynn was, at their levels there's a lot of back channel information available to them.

https://www.unz.com/article/the-dominion-of-election-fraud/

13. Schweisshund

Flynn would know about hammer and scorecard.

14. Schweisshund

I don't think you should be allowed to say freedom and liberty since you obviously don't know what those words mean.

Said like a true pos that is rooting for a pedophile fapping to his son shagging his grand daughter and selling out the country.

Jonathan Freeman likes this.
  15. moe mensale

The visuals are .............. disturbing.

16. moe mensale

I was really irked at Carlson for piling on to Powell for not wanting to publicly share her evidence before presenting it in court. You would think he'd know better. So now I wonder if he's no better than the rest of the seditious news media. Jenna Ellis made it quite clear the news conference wasn't a display of their evidence but just an overview of what they would present in a court of law, not in a court of public opinion.

Nobody seems to have gotten the point that Giuliani, Ellis and Powell pretty much opened themselves up to a host of defamation lawsuits if their charges, when presented in court, are found to be false. They accused a big corporation, foreign governments and "very important people" of colluding with corrupt election officials to steal a presidential election. That seems to be a risk one doesn't take very lightly.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    TimBob likes this.
  17. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Well, you can be a birther and become president nevertheless. Just saying :p ...

Deepocean likes this.
  18. Schweisshund

Twitter tried to bury it. There is solid proof that Joe knew what was going on and did nothing.

19. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

I'm dying to see an example of this "solid proof".

Please don't disappoint.

Remember... *solid*.

DH

Deepocean likes this.