Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
I guess I don't see the big deal about wearing them. I wear them whenever I'm going somewhere that I can't social distance. I only wear N95 masks so I can protect myself from the hard heads that won't wear one when they are around other people.
Yeah, it's truly unfortunate that we aren't all named "Karen."

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
I think you should publish the names of those doctors so people who want to use them can make an appointment. They would probably appreciate you giving them the reference don't you think ?
No, because some vindictive moron would probably report them to Mask Nazi Headquarters.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just how tiny and piss-ant does someone have to be to make “waa I can’t breath with a mask” their Big Stand, even to the point of starting a (purely virtue-signaling) post about it.

I mean, be a man: if you can’t wear masks, just don’t go places where you have to wear them or places which ask you to wear them. Solved. Easy, right?

Maybe you’ll avoid being kidnapped, too. Double bonus.

This is like people who get mad at having to remove shoes at a Japanese restaurant. “But my feets are cold! Waa!”... just go get Mexican or something. Same mentality, same solution.

DH

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Just how tiny and piss-ant does someone have to be to make "waa I can't breath with a mask" their Big Stand, even to the point of starting a (purely virtue-signaling) post about it.

I mean, be a man: if you can't wear masks, just don't go places where you have to wear them or places which ask you to wear them. Solved. Easy, right?
DH
I could not agree with you more. I'm not sure why the Karen on here loves to tell us how brave he is to go to his doctor without a mask. I'm guessing it's baloney anyway but he loves to tell that story. I know it always impresses me !

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
The good news is that my 10cent a piece mask is acceptable as a legal mask. Lets me go places without hassle and I don't even notice it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wear a mask most places it’s required. Yeah, it’s strange to open carry and wear a mask, but, here we are. Yes, I wear one in the gun store, too. Yes, I laugh at wearing one into a restaurant and then removing it to eat. Yes, I have a chronic disability that makes me more likely to be affected. I do wear it around my 87 year old mom regardless of my feelings about it’s effectiveness.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
I mean, be a man: if you can't wear masks, just don't go places where you have to wear them or places which ask you to wear them. Solved. Easy, right?
I'm not sick. I'm not going to pretend I'm sick to appease those who can't or won't judge actual facts from agendas. I don't like being lied to by my government and its mouthpieces. And I don't like Kabuki Theater.

·
Registered
982 Posts
And a shitty attempt at shaming.

Exactly. Sad to see many here are suckered by the new Covid religion. The sacrament is wearing a bit of cloth over your face that actually contributes to more risk of illness if not washed EVERY time it's used and has been shown to provide no protection for the context.

Only a sheepish people prone to slavery would so quickly surrender their freedom on this issue - they'll be first to line up for the unproven vaccine and the first to line up to hand in their guns if told to, and first to get in the train cars if prompted.

·
68,533 Posts
Funny how you link a love of liberty to whether or not one freely chooses to get the vaccine, and then appear to shame those who would exercise their liberty to choose to do so, in a post in which you are saying "Exactly" to another poster criticizing another post for shaming . . .

Oh, the irony . . .

Start video at about 2:30, LOL!

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
Only a sheepish people prone to slavery would so quickly surrender their freedom on this issue - they'll be first to line up for the unproven vaccine and the first to line up to hand in their guns if told to, and first to get in the train cars if prompted.
I don't this you can justify such a claim. I'll line up to get the vaccine but I do NOT wear a mask. I also work behind a busy retail counter without a mask more than 40 hours per week. I am more of an avid gun rights activist than almost everyone here and have been at it longer than anyone else here. I will not just lay down and fade into the night. You can take your unjustifiable comment and put it where the sun does not shine.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
This is like people who get mad at having to remove shoes at a Japanese restaurant. "But my feets are cold! Waa!"... just go get Mexican or something. Same mentality, same solution.

DH
You can learn a lot from Sonny Black

·
Registered
982 Posts
Roar! Seems nobody likes opinions at GPDO any more — I’ll remain happy to express opinions. I didn’t shame anyone for getting the vaccine - I expressed a provable fact that the vaccine is unproven.

My point is basic and you can choose to be offended at your leisure. A free people would be more collectively suspicious of any event (health or otherwise) that has been so used to curb basic liberties on such a scale in such a short time.

Call that shaming if you want. I suppose Paul Revere was also an alarmist. He should stuck his message where sun didn’t shine as well.

I’m pointing out it’s a slippery slope the freedoms we’ve surrendered in 2020. Does it mean everyone here is a sheep? No, but I do think every inch of freedom you surrender on any issue makes it easier for tyrants to do it to you again in other areas.

·
GCO Life Member
88 Posts
I can't stand those damn things! Who's with me?
I have not worn one since this farce began except for 2 times, both Dr. office visits where I was required to wear one. I no longer see one of those Dr.s

·
GCO Life Member
88 Posts
I only wear one when I go to Publix, CVS or my Doctor. I do not wear one at the gun shop and they are not required to be worn by customers at the gun shop. The last few times I have been to CVS I have not worn a mask and no one said anything.
I will not wear one unless forced to and I have no other option. Went to eat at a Loganville buffet and was told a mask and rubber gloves were required. I told them I was there to eat, not to cook and that I would taske my business elsewhere, which I did!

·
GCO Life Member
88 Posts
Roar! Seems nobody likes opinions at GPDO any more - I'll remain happy to express opinions. I didn't shame anyone for getting the vaccine - I expressed a provable fact that the vaccine is unproven.

My point is basic and you can choose to be offended at your leisure. A free people would be more collectively suspicious of any event (health or otherwise) that has been so used to curb basic liberties on such a scale in such a short time.

Call that shaming if you want. I suppose Paul Revere was also an alarmist. He should stuck his message where sun didn't shine as well.

I'm pointing out it's a slippery slope the freedoms we've surrendered in 2020. Does it mean everyone here is a sheep? No, but I do think every inch of freedom you surrender on any issue makes it easier for tyrants to do it to you again in other areas.
I have no intention of getting the vaccine. Went to acupuncture from March through June 2020 and NEVER wore a mask. I believe "asymptomatic" people are the ones who have had the virus and beat it and the antibodies are still in their blood stream. Do not trust those tests.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts