Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to register and it says my IP is banned or something, never registered there before. tried sending a email to a admin, but no response back.

anyone know whats going on?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Don't know about your situation but once I registered at glocktalk within a month I sent two emails about not ever being approved/disapproved to use the site, I never heard anything back. A couple of weeks ago I got a approval email .... I applied 6 months ago!

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Knowing vBulletin like I do. There is the possibility that you used a blocked mail server or or are using a IP address that has been associated with a spammer. I, myself, have had several attempts at penetration from Georgia servers being used as proxies. You may have gotten identified in that "dragnet".

·
BANNED (not really)
3,328 Posts
That board is pretty much a joke. I also signed up and the "approval" process took over 2 months. Even once approved, I still had most of my posts/replies held for "review" before being posted. Its a joke.

Most of the threads usually just turn into flaming. Just browse the site for info and leave it at that. It's hardly worth participating in.

·
Old Time Member
2,647 Posts
That is a common issue. there is a thread on it. They tell you to contact a moderator, send an email, etc.. You never, and I mean NEVER here back from them. I actually connected to my works VPN and was able to register only to be told I had to be approved. It took them like 6 months to approve me.

I don't go there now.

·
BANNED (not really)
3,328 Posts
Oh... I forgot about this... Any email addresses on the site to contact them comes back as "undeliverable". At least all of mine did....

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Tried to join about 2-3 years ago, it said my IP was blocked.
Tried to send an email from m IP provider's email server in case there were yahoo/google/msn email issues, never heard back.

Decided it wasn't worth my time, I rarely visit websites that are That narrowly defined, anyway.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Try asking DannyR on the GSSF forum for help.

GT used to be awesome back in the early '00. That is where the famous Mall Ninja thread started and also the time traveler guy, who really freaked everyone out.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Mike From Philly 3 said:
Try asking DannyR on the GSSF forum for help.

GT used to be awesome back in the early '00. That is where the famous Mall Ninja thread started and also the time traveler guy, who really freaked everyone out.
What's the time traveling guy story?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts