Anybody want to meet at Bullseye in Cumming tomorrow?

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Macktee, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

My wife just told me she and daughter are going to see a "chick flic" tomorrow afternoon, so I'm gonna go shooting!

I'll be at Bullseye about oneish in the pm and looking for company.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Nope. Stuck in Statesboro studying for a midterm.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I wanna try out my new AK! But, I'm in Orlando until the end of July... :cry:

4. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

Have fun! I am planting gardenia bushes... yeah for RAIN!!!!

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I might be able to make it a little later in the day, but probably not. Don't hold your breath. :p

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Sorry Mack, I don't the $$$ today. Besides, I have a honey-do list as long as my leg.

7. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

I would but Bullseye is little out of my range. I am going to the Eastman Gun Show today. I will be there later this afternoon.

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Well, no one showed up but me, so I ended up playing with myself. However, I did meet some new friends and had the usual conversation with old Norm...

Maybe next time.......

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I almost forgot......

Norm was asking if GlockGirl was ever coming back. I think he's in lust. No. I don't think it, I damn well for sure know he is! You'd better watch out for him GG!

And, to think, she calls me a dirty old man... Hmmph!

10. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

if i hadn't just put in some time there yesterday i'd have gone with you, i'm gonna try to get over there once a week or more to get my new sig 232 broken in for carry before the holster arrives.

11. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Sorry I couldn't make it today. However, I'll be there tomorrow night to check out Monday night IDPA. I've never shot formal IDPA before, so I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

12. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

aw how sweet... so I have an old gun store owner and my best friend's boyfriend interested in me... wow this has been a great week, everywhere I go I start trouble!

tell Norm I said hi!

13. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Probably not a good idea.....

OK, that's my opinion... You may live a little more on the wild side than I suspected.....

Maybe you really like flabby muscles, loose skin, liver spots, receding hairlines and "old man smell" more than I thought........! I'll pass on your message, but don't be surprised by anything the next time you're there!

14. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

It's gotta be that big white bushy mustache. She digs the 'stache. 8)

15. Macktee

Macktee New Member

The funny thing is, he didn't remember her name but did describe her...

Quite accurately, in fact.

Crudely and colorfully, but accurately!

By his standards he did so in a quite respectful and admiring, manner. By his standards...

As this is a "G" rated forum and I'm trying very diligently not to offend anyone, I'll not expound on his description. However, I knew exactly who he was talking about!!! No doubt in my mind! Not even the slightest question! None whatsoever!!!

Yeah GG, he's most definitely in love..........! So, if you're interested in a randy old fart, I know one who'd be happy as an orgasm to reciprocate that interest...!

But, I'd recommend against it, knowing him as I do. Besides, a hot babe like you simply can't be THAT desperate! Please. Tell me you're not... Please!!!

16. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

lol...I am soo gonna ask next time I am there.

17. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

PM me the description... I'd be interested to hear it... Usually most folks just say the one with blonde hair that won't shut up...