Anybody up for Jihading this Jerk?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Dec 8, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40336911/ns ... ws-europe/

Is there anybody out there who is dying of cancer or something that would like to just give this guy a nice jihad right back? And then the next guy who takes his place, and then the next guy who takes his place? This guy is an :3hat: of the first order.

2. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

The Indian downs his drink and says "My people once were many, Now we are few."

The Muslim drinks his water and says "My people once were few, Now we are many."

The Cowboy drinks his shot, smiles and says "That's because we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet. But I think it's a-comin' soon!"

3. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

You must be mistaken, EJR914. Everyone knows that the religion of peace would never try to take over the world, the Koran does not advocate violence, and there are only a handful of Muslim terrorists. Once again, the media has it all wrong.

We need a sarcasm tag.

[​IMG]

4. Hack Causality

Hack Causality New Member

Anyone else think we'd probably save money if we were forced to use B-52s and Mk 84 bombs that cost $3,000 each instead of Predators and missiles that cost $68,000 each?

5. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

This guy is as representative of Islam as Rev. Fred Phelps is of Christianity.

Here is what the Jewish community (God's chosen people as one of the bright sparks on our forum referred to them as) thinks of this man.
    http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/WBC/def ... 3&item=WBC

This is a man who claims to be a Christian, a religion of love and tolerance. I wonder why the media doesn't cover this form of Christianity more. Perhaps they are afraid to find out that a lot of Christians agree with him.

6. budone1967

budone1967 Die Hard GCO Recruiter

+100

7. COMMANDER1911

COMMANDER1911 New Member

Can't we arrest this guy for speaking of performing terror acts on the US? I would think the FBI would be all over him.

8. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

Maybe he is FBI, or CIA. We didn't infiltrate the kid wanting to detonate a car bomb in Portland by approaching him dressed as a bunch of cowboys.

9. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

No this guy can say whatever he wants, since he's in London. Imagine if we were to allow our government to arrest people in foreign countries for speaking out against us. Imagine now if other countries were to have that same policy towards us. The Iranian, Cuban or Venezuaelan government serving a warrant on those people that advocateed we turn each country into a parking lot here in this country.

I am sure both the British and American intelligence agencies have investigated this guy. It sounds like this guy has no specific information, and he is not calling for any specific action. Just exercising his vocal cords. The only thing that gives this guy legitimacy is the press coverage.

Anybody have the suspicion that our government is manipulating the MSM? There seems to be an effort to mollify the unwashed masses so that they can keep spending our taxes in an effort to "civilize these barbarians" in the Middle East. Some of us need to stop drinking the kool-aid.

10. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Ah, if only a picture really could say a thousand words, but I doubt some of our precious little bright sparks could put that many words together at one time. Therefore pictures of pedobears and kool-aid dressed as a jihadist will have to suffice for everything some of our members wish they could put into words without sounding uneducated.

11. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Not that you have had much credibility with me lately, but your continued use of phrases like "bright little sparks" just wreaks of "I have nothing intelligent to say, so I'm just gonna insult you." YMMV, but right now it seems like you're getting gallons to the mile instead of miles to the gallon.

12. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

I was referring to one particular person on the forum that consistently makes uneducated and unintelligent generalizations. So I promise to to stop treating her like she's an uneducated unintelligent bigot when she stops making uneducated unintelligent bigoted statements.

But I am not looking for credibility. And unlike that one poster awhile ago that apparently was driven off because of all the bigotry posted here, I am not going to stop posting. When folks on here buy the message the govenment is trying to sell them hook line and sinker, they need to know what they are buying and why.

13. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

Bdee, I'll just call you my little Muslim apologist. :mrgreen:

14. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Like I said I promise to stop treating you like an uneducated unintelligent bigot when you stop making uneducated unintelligent bigoted statements. Sound fair?

So if that makes me an apologist, I guess I'm guilty.

15. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

Aww, let's bury the hatchet. Come on over to my house for a big plate of BBQ. :lol:

16. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Problem is, bdee, you're attacking her personally. How is that supposed to convince her of anything? Typical, I suppose, of someone like you to use intimidation to get what you want. Taken any flying lessons lately?

17. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

They're to busy shutting down torrent sites and trying to stop wikileaks from posting cables. Terrorism and hate crimes can wait.

18. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

:::From the Mrs.:::

Ok, I'm going to jump in here. because this is just irritating the hell outta me.

First, Melissa5, my husband would be thrilled to eat BBQ with you because he is not a Muslim (if he were, he'd just eat beef BBQ!). He will also drink a beer (or two), or go shooting, or bury his nose in his books (where he spends a lot of time, IMO).

Next, AV8R, no, he hasn't had flying lessons, and uncalled-for comments such as that are just plain rude.

We can go on and on all day, and go tit-for-tat as to which book is worse (the Torah has some real zingers!), but can you not see that the majority of Muslims are good, decent people and do not deserve these attacks? I'm certain that if the Crusades had half this much media coverage, there would be some awful things to say of the Christians.

So, please, accept that everyone has their own views, and verbally attacking or abusing anybody does absolutely no good for yourself or your cause. That goes for everybody here <eyeing my husband>.

My husband defends anyone he considers to be the underdog in any situation...unless it's football, then he's all for the winner. The general idea here is to become more intelligent, more well-informed people.

Okay, I'm going to step off my soapbox, stop hijacking my hubby's account and let you guys *hopefully* kiss and make up. :D

/The Mrs.

PS...Dear God, I just sounded like my mom in that post. Ewwww!

19. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I wouldn't guess FBI as much as I would guess CIA, if he were an agent of our government.

The only reason I don't think he is CIA, is that those guys stay behind the scenes. Now could he be an asset of a CIA operative, you bet your bottom dollar.

Also, the point is that the CIA probably isn't making him, make those statements, if anything, they would just be promoting him, backing him financially, and making sure he gets his face and name in the news, along with his nutty statements. Sort of like Osama Bin Laden. :hide: