Anybody up for a shoot at Bullseye this weekend?

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Macktee, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Bullseye in Cumming that is.

I'm available Saturday afternoon and/or Sunday. Anyone else interested?

Anyone???

:shoot:

2. cripple

cripple New Member

My son and I will be there SUNDAY @ 1:00

3. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

The wife and I are planning to go over sometime Saturday.

4. GunNut

GunNut New Member

I was planning on Saturday, maybe around 9am or 10am.

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I wasn't planning to go this weekend, but I suppose I should test out the new Mosin...

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

That is the best time/day for me, so I think I'll also be there Sunday around oneish...

Hey budder, what Mosin did you end of with? The little short woman's model or the manly, full-sized version?

:rifle:

7. budder

Adam's, so even though it should be the manly, full-sized version, it's still pretty damn girly. :(

8. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

After two weeks on the road, I'm ready to go put some holes in some paper. I'll plan to be there around 1 tomorrow (Sunday)

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Well, it was just budder and me. But, it was fun. Two Mosin-Nagants booming away in the rifle lanes had people popping their heads up like prairie dogs tying to see what was causing all the noise. Cool!

:flame:
    :flame:

10. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

My wife, son and I went up last night around 6. Range was quiet with only a couple others coming and going while we were there. My son put some .22 lead downrange from his SA revolver and Ruger MkIII. My wife spent some quality time with her .357 S&W revolver and took some shots with my G26 and S&W 442. She really likes the Crimson Trace grips on those two and shoots very well with them. She also took 10 shots or so with the Mossberg 930 SPX shotty, she didn't mind it until I slipped some full power LE buckshot in on her. That few hundred extra FPS over the low-recoil stuff was a bit unpleasant for her.

Hopefully we can all get together again soon. I know I can't do next Sunday so maybe we can do a Saturday evening or something (it's my birthday). I am helping my brother in law move Saturday morning and most of the day.

11. jason1

jason1 New Member

I'm having to scope in my deer rifle before I go hunting this week so I might be there Monday at 5:30

12. cripple

cripple New Member

Blake and I were there from 1 to 2 in lane 5...guy in the wheelchair..hard to miss..:)

13. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

if i'm ever there and see some guy in a wheelchair, ask him if he's "cripple" i sure hope it's you.

14. cripple

cripple New Member

If its not me and he has a problem with it..slap him in the head..:)

Seriously though...just look to see if Im sharing a lane with a 13yr old...we always shoot together. I have to have somebody to keep me in line!

15. budder

Will do next time. I'm pretty sure we passed you on our way to the rifle area. Was your boy in a red shirt? Macktee and I were respectively, the nearly 800 year old guy with a cane and the youngish Asian guy all the way at the end.

16. cripple

cripple New Member

yeah that was my son. Im sure I saw whomever has the cane. I noticed the long rifle he had shouldered. The only other person I saw down in that section was the guy with the green vest and his wife/girlfriend...we'll catch up next time!

17. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Dat wuz no wife/girlfriend, dat wuz budder!

He does look a little on the girlie side, so I can understand your confusion...

Sorry we didn't get together. Next time!

:)

18. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Watch out Macktee people are already mistaking you and Budder!!!!!! :lol:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!

Sorry had to go there, door was left wide open, or may I saw garage door wide open!