Any P365s in stock?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by simplekindofman, Jun 26, 2018.

1. simplekindofman

simplekindofman Member

I know this is a very long shot, but has anyone seen any P365s in stock anywhere?

2. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

Sharpshooters USA in Roswell is saying they have them.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Call Stoddards in Midtown. I think I saw one there yesterday, when I was putting down a deposit on a Colt.

4. simplekindofman

simplekindofman Member

Thank you. I was able get a hold of one. Dan from GA Firing Line took care of me. The staff there is very friendly and knowledgeable and the prices are good. I recommend checking that place out for anyone that hasn't been there.

Dan likes this.
  5. sgj

sgj New Member

Clyde Armory in Athens had plenty of them when I bought one from there early in July.

6. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Wild West Traders in Marietta has them.

7. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

Adventure Outdoors has them.

8. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any shortages and the distributors seem to have plenty, even if stores don't have them in stock, so you can get them in a day or two. I do like the new Sig polymers (I have a P320 carry size and an M17), but I think for subcompact (sort-of) I'll look for the H&K VP9SK. I've heard a lot of issues with the P365XL and initially with the P365, but it seems that, at least for the P365, the issues have been worked out and I think a lot of the issues were related to failure to return to battery as the firearms got warmer.

9. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

All firearms have had their problems but only a handful out of the thousands produced. I doubt any changes were made to the 365 because of a couple of complaints.