Any Good Gun Stores and/or Ranges in the LaGrange Area?

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by brianh, Sep 29, 2007.

1. brianh

brianh New Member

My daughter is moving to LaGrange this weekend and it looks like the wife and I will be spending some time down there over the next few weeks. As we are out poking around/exploring down there I figured I'd keep my eye out for good firearms-related opportunities. Can anyone recommend a good gun store in the LaGrange area? How about range facilities.

Our daughter has taken a job with the State Juvenile Justice system and although she can't carry on-the-job (not even OC spray) she is an avid shooter and likes to go to the range at least once a month or so.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I don't think this one is too far from LaGrange. Or maybe:

WMA ranges are taxpayer-funded, so you don't have to pay anything when you go. I've been to the one in Richmond Hill and it's fine. Hope that helps. I'm not familiar with that area, so I don't know about gun stores.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nevermind.. I just realized that first link I posted is a clay shooting place.

4. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Unless you're driving a front-wheel drive sedan and you get stuck in the puddle on the access road. :oops:

Thankfully there were some nice folks down there who very graciously pulled me out this morning...

5. ThetaReactor

ThetaReactor Active Member