antler tip

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by fmlaw1, Nov 16, 2010.

1. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

Anyone have about 3"-4", preferably the tip, that they have lying around (not attached to the rack!), they might want to contribute? GA Whitetail would be great.

If so, PM me please.

2. BirdMan

BirdMan Active Member

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Necklace or knife handle?

4. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

He's making arrow heads?

5. The AmBASSaDEER

The AmBASSaDEER New Member

Sweet, hope he post up the final product.

Also maybe try GON.

6. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

A Wisconsin tip wouldn't suffice? :mrgreen:

7. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

Trying to make an English styled Spaniel Whistle! Google "Acme staghorn whistle" http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/st ... rn-whistle

Depending on what I get, I might try a few other projects - maybe a thumbstick.

Suppose I am getting ready for the long, hard, brutal winter that is Georgia. :D

Should have gone to WI twice this year. It just did not happen. If my friends come down in December, I will get them to bring down some antlers - they always bag a deer or two each season - and some venison sausage. Thanks for the idea HydroA!

AbBASSadeer, where on GON to post such a request, in the new era of commerce over there?

If my final product is worthy, I will try to post pics here.

If anyone has one available, please keep me in mind. I just have not been out hunting this year. Free time is spent on dog stuff.

8. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

Well, it doesn't work for Labs. My two are asleep here on the sofa and it didn't even stir them. LOL