Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Anti - LEO?

4K views 62 replies 22 participants last post by  Rammstein 
If critisism of any LEO's action (no matter what they did) means this forum is anti-LEO, then I am afraid this is and always will be an anti-LEO forum.

However from what I have read of the topics, we are only against those LEOs that do ignorant/stupid/illegal acts. If someone can stop LEOs from doing those kinds of things and teach them all what the carry laws of the state are and stop the liberals (like the police chiefs) from claiming that only police should be allowed to posses firearms, then those anti-LEO type of topics will stop.

Though if I missed a topic that had unwarranted LEO bashing please post the link. I know there are plenty of topics where the LEOs involved in the story gets bashed, but LEOs like the ones that made up evidence against Kathryn Johnson or the Manassas Virginia LEO's and other similar topics deserved whatever comments that were made about them.

In fact the forum posting guidlines against foul language have probably made some of these topics about LEOs not as harsh as would be found on other forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.