Anti - Judge

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Seen over at packing.org:

:shock:

2. artz

artz New Member

interesting story.... she needs to be dealt a "helping " hand out of her position. :twisted:

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I will give her credit for stepping down from the case. Other than that, I can't say anything positive.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Nothing positive? Not even when she declared, "I did not make a comment that you have any right to correct. What I said is I had strong feelings and consequently was recusing myself. I don't want to hear a wrod from you! You and I are not in the same position, We are not having a dialogue."

Or, "You are bored? Let's see how you feel in a holding cell!"

Watch the video! :D

What a tone of voice!

She was grilling the guy's brother well after she announced she would recuse herself. Way to bully spectators in a courtroom.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Yes, I can't say anything else positive. I can say plenty of negative things. Like though she said she was recusing herself, she then decided to question the defendant about the case. Um you have removed yourself, you don't then get to question the defendants when they are just as disgusted by her as she is of hunters.

I think she gets mad when he says she is disregarding/disrespecting of hunters when she asked him why he had an "explosive outburst" (that the microphone could not pick up, so it must not have been that explosive).

Well I can say I am positive she should be removed from the bench.

6. Malum Prohibitum

If you listen closely, you can hear him audibly sigh. I find it humorous to describe any sigh as "explosive," but . . .

I would have been locked up for sure.

7. kkennett

kkennett New Member

I'm with MP. If his sigh was 'explosive', then what I would have said would have been positively 'thermonuclear.' :jail: :handcuffs:

8. Defensor

Defensor New Member

More air time on this judge

I'm not much of a Nancy Grace fan, but I just saw her ripping this judge a new one on CNN for her action towards this spectator in her court while letting child molester felons go free.

9. Malum Prohibitum

Out!

Voters Throw Her Out!

District Court 3 Lewis
    On judicial retention.
    No 54.38% 109,820
    Yes 45.62% 92,125

10. Niceguy

Niceguy New Member

She needs to be disbarred and I'll say this..,,if it was me.. and I knew she was to send me to the cell...I would have said a whole lot more. Then upon release, filed a compalint with the Utah Bar. This feminist liberal need not be on the bench.

11. Malum Prohibitum

Well, now she is not! :D