Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
68,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen over at packing.org:

Encounter with a Judge. You Gotta watch this! It will make you sooo Mad!
I couldn't decide where to put this so I decided it was closest to Encounters with LEO's.

Guy is standing before the judge with his attorney. He is charged with some kind of hunting violation.

This woman judge states she is recuesing(sp) herself because she can not condone the killing, stalking transporting etc of animals. Then she goes after the defendant, after she already recused herself, and berates him for killing a deer.

The defendant's brother (i think) get up and gives an audible "sigh" as he leaves the courtroom. This ***** of a Judge sends the bailiff after him, has him brought to the stand, berates him and puts him cuffs and into jail. Then she laughs about it.

By the way she is up for retention this election cycle. Judge Leslie Lewis.

Go to the link below for the youtube video.

http://www.firejudgelewis.com/

:shock:

·
Registered
206 Posts
interesting story.... she needs to be dealt a "helping " hand out of her position. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
I will give her credit for stepping down from the case. Other than that, I can't say anything positive.

·
68,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing positive? Not even when she declared, "I did not make a comment that you have any right to correct. What I said is I had strong feelings and consequently was recusing myself. I don't want to hear a wrod from you! You and I are not in the same position, We are not having a dialogue."

Or, "You are bored? Let's see how you feel in a holding cell!"

Watch the video! :D

What a tone of voice!

She was grilling the guy's brother well after she announced she would recuse herself. Way to bully spectators in a courtroom.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Yes, I can't say anything else positive. I can say plenty of negative things. Like though she said she was recusing herself, she then decided to question the defendant about the case. Um you have removed yourself, you don't then get to question the defendants when they are just as disgusted by her as she is of hunters.

I think she gets mad when he says she is disregarding/disrespecting of hunters when she asked him why he had an "explosive outburst" (that the microphone could not pick up, so it must not have been that explosive).

Well I can say I am positive she should be removed from the bench.

·
68,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gunstar1 said:
I think she gets mad when he says she is disregarding/disrespecting of hunters when she asked him why he had an "explosive outburst" (that the microphone could not pick up, so it must not have been that explosive).
If you listen closely, you can hear him audibly sigh. I find it humorous to describe any sigh as "explosive," but . . .

I would have been locked up for sure.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I'm with MP. If his sigh was 'explosive', then what I would have said would have been positively 'thermonuclear.' :jail: :handcuffs:

·
Registered
28 Posts
More air time on this judge

I'm not much of a Nancy Grace fan, but I just saw her ripping this judge a new one on CNN for her action towards this spectator in her court while letting child molester felons go free.

·
68,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out!

Voters Throw Her Out!

District Court 3 Lewis
On judicial retention.
No 54.38% 109,820
Yes 45.62% 92,125

·
Registered
60 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Seen over at packing.org:

Encounter with a Judge. You Gotta watch this! It will make you sooo Mad!
I couldn't decide where to put this so I decided it was closest to Encounters with LEO's.

Guy is standing before the judge with his attorney. He is charged with some kind of hunting violation.

This woman judge states she is recuesing(sp) herself because she can not condone the killing, stalking transporting etc of animals. Then she goes after the defendant, after she already recused herself, and berates him for killing a deer.

The defendant's brother (i think) get up and gives an audible "sigh" as he leaves the courtroom. This ***** of a Judge sends the bailiff after him, has him brought to the stand, berates him and puts him cuffs and into jail. Then she laughs about it.

By the way she is up for retention this election cycle. Judge Leslie Lewis.

Go to the link below for the youtube video.

http://www.firejudgelewis.com/

:shock:
She needs to be disbarred and I'll say this..,,if it was me.. and I knew she was to send me to the cell...I would have said a whole lot more. Then upon release, filed a compalint with the Utah Bar. This feminist liberal need not be on the bench.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts