Another Zookeeper thread

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by Lomcevak Duck, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Lomcevak Duck

Lomcevak Duck Active Member

I got my first Zookeeper holster last weekend. CB came through with a holster that was exactly what I asked for. It is holding my Glock 19 right now, but I got him to leave the muzzle end open and the sight channel open large enough to accommodate models with a longer slide, like the 17 and 34. The quality of material and workmanship is excellent, and the truly custom service provided by the zookeeper is second to none.

I highly recommend his product and service.

[​IMG]

2. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

nice holster. zookeeper seems to be getting quite a following here lately.....

3. Lomcevak Duck

Lomcevak Duck Active Member

Kind of like a cult, huh? :sly:

4. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

i reckon so, minus the cult part. lol

5. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

i could make up a batch of cool-aid :shock:

you guys/gals have kept me pretty busy lately and i appreciate all of you helping me learn through making your holsters, etc., feed back is really important to me to improve as i go along. a while back i thought about posting on other forums to try and generate orders but that has not been necessary. :D

6. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

Heheh... good news, bad news I guess... I had several people ask about my Ring Lizard last night
    at the Tea Party Meeting/Open Carry Dinner. My Zookeeper collection never fails to impress :righton:

7. js415

js415 Active Member

ZooKeeper took my new Kimber CDP PRO yesterday, and I gave him quite an order.

He did a great job on my glock holster, now he is building another for me.

This one will have some really cool/scary cobra on it!!!!

Jerry

8. ABC3

ABC3 Member

You gave him your new KIMBER.....We'll know how that puppy shoots this weekend.....

9. js415

js415 Active Member

Hey...that's pretty funny...

You are kidding...right???

Naw....I trust him. I let him keep my Glock for a few weeks, and if he did not mess with it, then he is not going to waste any time on a Kimber!!!

Besides, I took the parts out, so he can not shoot it!!! :D

Jerry

10. ABC3

ABC3 Member

But Jerry, Chuck is a gunsmith. He can replace all of those parts you took out.

Bud, I'm just kidding. Chuck is a stand up guy who does a great job at leather work. He would not think of misusing your firearm. I'm sorry you took my statement at heart - I should have never make it.

I would trust, this guy, with one of my $3500 Ed Browns and never think twice.

You'll be happy with the end result and again my apologues.

11. js415

js415 Active Member

I knew you were kidding, and just ragging on Chuck!

I know him pretty good also, and would trust him with anything. :D

I just wish I had a $3500.00 Ed Brown to give him.....

I will be sure and post up my new holster when it gets here.

Probably be several weeks from now.

Jerry

12. ABC3

ABC3 Member

I don't know - he works pretty fast. You may have it before you know it.

Congrat's and be sure to post pic's.

13. a-squared

a-squared New Member

If only he could incorporate the head of the cobra on there from the skin :p

14. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

I love both of my Zookeeper pieces and hope to replace all of my plastic stuff with fine quality CB holsters.

Btw Zookeeper, I took my set to work tonight and let's just say you might be getting a few messages here soon. :wink:

15. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

:bowdown: All Hail, Zookeeper!

16. js415

js415 Active Member

Do not laugh, we actually talked about this for a quick moment!

Jerry

17. LoneOak

LoneOak Proprietor LoneOakTerrace

Since my Dan Wesson CCO and Guardian are the same size as your Kimber Jerry, can you just leave it with Chuck a little while longer so he could make me some of that exotic stuff also. I sure would have a hard time leaving one of my 1911 brothers with anybody, brother number 3 is currently on the workbench and may need a holster real soon.