Another win for Islam

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gruntpain1775, Nov 8, 2010.

1. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08/ok ... d-respond/

Please discuss this and/or your feelings/beliefs/rants etc over the religion of "Peace".

2. suttree

suttree New Member

Re: Another win for the Religion of Mohamed the Child molester..

I wonder how it would go if I showed up in say Saudi Arabia and tried to have the ten commandments considered in courts over there?

3. groats

groats New Member

On what basis would this even be considered?

If it were, we could see other religions getting their share too. Heck, the Mormons could sue for 100 years of discrimination against that whole multiple wives thing they had going.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

5. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I think the title to this thread is out of line.
    No need to insult the entire Muslim world and all the billions of followers of Mohammad.

6. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

It's not out of line if it is a true statement.

7. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Incorrect. The statement's veracity has no relevance to its appropriateness.

8. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Even more so, don't Oklahoma State judges have a duty, an obligation and a requirement to rely on Oklahoma law?

Islamic law has about as much relevance and bearing as does the Code of Hamurabi or the Rules of the Republic of Gandilari. Who is this clown that's trying to dictate to the courts? How is this even an issue?

:screwy:

9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

There are a few followers of Islam that believe the Flag of Islam will one day fly over the White House. All I can say is that I hope not. But to be honest, who is going to stop them at this rate?

I'm sorry, but Sharia Law has NO PLACE here in American!

10. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Wasn't that the point of the Cold War? To prevent the Soviet flag from flying over the White House?

How is this threat any different?

11. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Prove me wrong budder. He married and slept with a ten year old girl. Even by that time period that was unexceptable. He was a child molestor. He started Islam. Hence it is the religion of a child molestor.

12. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

And if i offends them so what! They get offended over anything, want everyone to bow down and make changes to suit their religion, but they refuse to do the same for others.

13. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

I just noticed the title had changed. Budder how about these titles:

"Another win for the religion that allows the killing of offspring to defend the family honor"

Or

"Another win for the religion that legalizes rape of property"

Edit: I'm sorry, "allows" in my first title should be "mandates."

14. budder

Let's try this again: The statement's veracity has no relevance to its appropriateness.

15. Verbal101

Verbal101 Active Member

Taking offense is one of the many modern muslim tactics. Sure - maybe it's just a handful of extremists that are actually blowing up churches and shooting school children in the back, but whenever islam wins a victory against the west, they're all out in the streets cheering.

But blowing up churches and beheading innocent people won't play here in the states (not yet, anyway - but just wait until our "leaders" disarm us). But every time I turn around, it's another case of muslims "getting offended" or filing suit over some made-up grievance. They're using our courtrooms to attack us here in the US.

So of course they'll be offended. It's just another inroad towards their ultimate goal.

16. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

I'm offended that there is a religion that advocates the enslavement or murder of people that aren't members of that religion.
    I'm offended that there is a religion in which the members revere a child molester.
    I'm offended that there is a religion that advocates the enslavement of women.
    I'm offended that there is a Muslim in our white house.
    I'm offended that they are even allowed in the United States. They are our enemies and should all be deported.

17. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

1. Christians qualify.
    2. Christians qualify.
    3. Christians qualify.
    4. So no one can ever convert from one religion to another?
    5. You are offended muslims advocate enslavement or murder but you apparently are perfectly ok with deportation because muslims are not a part of your religion. So kicking them out is ok, making them work is not.

18. budder

It's like Glen Beck is right here! I knew there were advances in internet technology, but I didn't realize we've come so far!

19. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Alright yall lay off Melissa. I have met her before she is a nice person. I think she can handle it, but jump on me instead. I like Beck too. Today was a good one wasn't it budder?

20. seereus

seereus Active Member

FTFY