Another Sunday Bulls Eye shoot (11 March 07)

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Rammstein, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'll be back in Atlanta next weekend for the start of spring break, and before I head out to Daytona Beach I wanted to get some range time in.

So...who's up for some paper punching at around 1pm on 11 March?

The time is flexible, so if it doesn't work for the majority of people we can change it.

(this is the Bulls Eye off of Exit 13 on GA400)

2. Macktee

Macktee New Member

OK, sounds good to me. I'll be there.

3. Wiley

Wiley New Member

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Unless my wife has other plans, count me in too. Of course, I'll the there Sun 3/5 also. :D

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Hey, what is the cost for a membership? And then how much do I have to pay per range session, or is that part of the membership?

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Gold Package Single Member: $300.00 per/yr Unlimited Range Usage
    Head of the Line Service
    NEW10% Discount on Purchases Excluding Firearms

Silver Package Single Member: $200.00 per yr $5 per visit
    Unlimited Range Usage
    NEW 5% Discount on Purchases Excluding Firearms

Bronze Package Single Member
    $135.00 per yr
    10 One Hour or 20 1/2 Hour visits

My wife and I are both silver for now. When we renew in Sept, I'm upgrading to gold and she won't renew. I shoot 1-2 times a week, but she only shoots every 6 weeks or so. We'll be better off saving her membership money, my shooting free, and paying $8 "members guest" fee when she comes with me.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Thanks Adam5. It would probably be impractical for me to get any of those packages since I don't go but once a month or less.

8. jason1

jason1 New Member

Rammstein I have a gold membership at bulleye so if you want to shoot one day with me your welcome to come. Then all you need to pay is the $8.00 and for your ammo.Gold members can have guest with them the guest will only pay $8.00 for the whole day.But if the Gold member leaves then you will need to pay per hour I think.

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Cool, that would be great. I already have a bunch of ammo so all I need is a few targets and I'm all set.

Jason, will you be able to join us next weekend?

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If Jason's not there you can shoot as a guest with me or Macktee. I don't know why we never thought of it before.

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Last time, someone was my "guest".

Which is a little funny because I don't have a membership. (It's a long story and involves my wife...!)

At the time, I didn't ask why one of us was only $8. I paid $15. Maybe it was because we had two people on a lane. Whatever, you're welcome Wiley...

If that is the case, next time we do it that way, we'll split the cost 50/50.

12. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I remember looking at my receipt last time and seeing "second shooter" (or whatever it was) and thinking :?

13. rajl

rajl New Member

I didn't show up to the last one, but I'll show up to this one. I got a nice, shiny new CZ that I want to use.

For that matter, anyone from GCO going to be there that I can just hand off my membership application to?

14. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Put me down as a definately will be there, and my wife as 50-50. It depends on how much school work she has to do for next week.

15. Wiley

Wiley New Member

I did? :? Sorry. I'll pay next tiime.

16. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Wiley buddy, if you were the guy who got the discount on "my" lane, as I think, you're welcome and I'm happy it was you. Really.

However, if it was one of those other cheap bastids (like Ramm) ... well, I'll catch up with him one of these days!!!

Or not.

Probably, or not........ Hey, it's not like it was all that much money, just enough to cover lunch at the GCO meeting on Friday, which better not be "Highland Park Tube Steaks"!

For those of you not from Louisville, Highland Park is a neighborhood, but not one of the most desirable...

Highland Park Tubesteaks usually come in packages of ten and the buns are in packs of eight...

True story...

Some years ago, the city leaders wanted to build project houses in Highland Park.

The Highland Park Neighborhood Association was in favor of the idea.

The Welfare Rights Association wasn't.

The welfare rights people marched thru downtown. The local activist/minister-with-a-bullhorn guy led the group in "No justice, no peace" chants. They sang some songs. They marched some more. They chanted some more. Etc., etc., etc.

The projects were built in another part of town...

17. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I paid for myself and another person according to my receipt.

18. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Just to make it up to you, Macktee, I give you a whole, unopened bag of Georgia Arms 40S&W ammo. Free, Gratis.

I'll even make it two bags!

(But then you'll have to buy my G27 outfit to use it.)
    :rotfl:

19. Wiley

Wiley New Member

I may not make it. May have to help a friend move furniture back here from TN. (Oh, joy).

20. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Does Bulls Eye already have them or should someone bring some GPDO and GCO fliers?