Another sad home invasion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by triggerman357, Oct 23, 2007.

1. triggerman357

triggerman357 Active Member

When I lived in a trailer park back in the 90's, everybody I knew kept a shotgun just in case of events this.

2. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Lots of nice and decent people live in trailer parks, but so do lots of punks, thugs, crooks and total :censored: !

So, anyone who lives in one and doesn't keep a shotgun handy, is taking a real chance with their own safety and that of their family.

It seems so unfair that people with the least also seem to be the most at risk.

:cry:

3. moga

moga New Member

Remember the scene in pulp fiction when Bruce Willis got ahold of the sword and Ving Rhames had the shottie in the basement of the pawn shop?

When the good guys catch these maggots, they should get the shotgun treatment to the groin BEFORE they're sent to the big house for a long stay.

Reason# 200458943 why I'm armed if I'm awake, even if my wife does think that I've totally gone militia on her.

4. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

just more reasons to carry even in the home.

These punks deserve 10X's worse back on them!

5. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

And if the days comes after the smoke clears, you look at her with a smug smile and say, told you so! :lol:

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

I met Cpl. Spellman's husband (Sgt. Spellman) during the CPA in Gwinnett County. He's a member of their SWAT team as well. He flat out told us that everyone needs to get their GFL and carry everywhere. It was nice hearing that from someone in his position.

7. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Trailers, and trailer parks have their own set of issues.

Not only can you cut through one of the walls with a decent set of snips/shears, you are virtually assured that if you return fire it will go right through said wall.

Lots of guns. Everywhere. This one turned out crappy. :(