Another reason not to go to Taco Mac

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by Nullifier, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

As if we needed one:

Police: Taco Mac peeping tom tried to spit on woman
    By Larry Hartstein

=

2. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

Ha. We know he is lying because he can't have a gun in Taco Mac.

3. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

qft

4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Ok, this time it wasn't me...

5. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

huh?

6. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Quoted For Truth

7. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

or Quite :censored: True.

8. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Oh you didn't! :rotfl:

I wonder if they fired the manager who foiled the robbery attempt with this weapon? [​IMG]

9. EmergencyNrse

EmergencyNrse Member

I CC in Taco Mac all the time.
    The 3-mile Island wings are really good. :D

10. glockjacket

glockjacket New Member

One thing to remember about Taco Mac is it isnt a Bar. They serve Alcohol on Sundays so thereby they are a restaurant.
    Just something to consider when deciding if CC in a Taco Mac is legal or not.

11. RedDawnTheMusical

Any business that posts signs related to anti-carry (i.e. "No Guns/Wespons") are off of my list. They don't want me there, so likewise I don't want to purchase product or goods from them. They exercised their right to post the sign and I excercised my right to shop, eat, etc. elsewhere. I occasionally can't avoid some locations that are this way (e.g. they are a sole-source provider of a particular product/service or any other provider is excessively incovenient, expensive, etc.) and in those cases I just cc....

12. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Bingo!

It's not about legal or not legal to me. It's about not supporting a company whose leadership actively fought against our right to carry.

13. JeF4y

JeF4y New Member

I haven't seen a sign at the Taco Mac in Midtown which I frequent a couple times a month, and have never had a problem there or anywhere else.

Then again, I CC.

14. RecoveringYankee

RecoveringYankee New Member

I'm really of two minds on this. I understand and respect your position. For me, I simply refuse to allow their bigotry to change my intended behavior. I cc 99% of the time anyway. So if I want to get something that store/restaurant/whatever has, I just walk in and get it, gun or no gun, sign or no sign.

15. RedDawnTheMusical

Like my daddy always used to say: "don't reward bad behavior". Or maybe he never said, I don't really remember now. At any rate, I'm just glad that signs carry no legal weight for when I do have to violate the store's policy.

16. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Fellas, here in the South, we are accustomed to taking a stand. ;) YMMV

I refuse to spend my money at places that do not want me as a customer.

17. JeF4y

JeF4y New Member

Thing is, if you dig hard enough you'll find some reason to disqualify every business on the planet.

But yeah, y'all are a proud people down here :lol:

18. RecoveringYankee

RecoveringYankee New Member

Ouch. :shattered: My stand is, I ignore their pathetic quest for rainbows, unicorns, and global peace and understanding.

Besides, the only place around here with a sign that I want to go into is Earth Fare. And as the wife luvs their beef, we're going in. The only choice is whether or not to carry. Which is not really a choice, it's a given.

19. AV8R

AV8R Banned

If they all start hanging signs saying, "opinionated a**holes NOT ALLOWED" then yeah, I'm gonna have to figure something else out. :lol:

20. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I refuse to give any money to a company that uses a portion if that money to campaign against my right to carry. That is exactly what the leaders of Taco Mac did while HB89 was being debated and passed.