Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I think I am fully registered as a member? If not who ever reads this please instruct me in completing that task. I live in Johns Creek have CCW and open carried most of my life ( I am 52), I am a avid hunter and fisher man, I carry a Kimber Ultra carry covert II from the custom shop, I have a Tauraus Pro 40 and a small Bretta in the house. I am a avid reader of the forums and occasional commenter. I am also a strong supporter of a organized effort to change the CCW laws in GA. I hope that helps tell a little about me.

·
68,926 Posts
Member of this site? If you can post, it is done! :D

Member of GCO? Click on the link to see if it interests you . . .

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome: Please consider joining GCO. Click on the link at the bottom of the page for more info.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Sharky said:
hello neighbor!
He may actually be a neighbor of mine...when not in school I live/work in John's Creek.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks

Greetings All and thanks for the "Welcomes"

I will look into join Georgia Carry this week. As for where I live it seems we may be neighbors Ram. I am looking forward to being an active member of this group. And I look forward to working with you all any way I can to change the Ga CCW laws. Again, thanks for all the greetings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts