Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I decided to join this wonderful form after visiting for a short time. I'm glad to be here anf from the great state of Georgia!

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gunstar1

I spoke to Chairman Erhart's Office today asking for a full house debate and vote on SB 396 as soon as possible and I was told that it was sceduled for Thursday. However; it is not on the calendar for tomorrow so it must be scheduled for Friday.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Gunstar1

I spoke to Chairman Erhart's Office today asking for a full house debate and vote on SB 396 as soon as possible and I was told that it was sceduled for Thursday. However; it is not on the calendar for tomorrow so it must be scheduled for Friday.
Uh, today is Thursday the 23rd. The next legislative day's schedule has not been released online yet. Also they may not meet on Friday, the last 4 days may be mon-thur of next week.

Do you know if they are meeting tomorrow or did the person at the office mean the next legislative day (which could be Friday or Monday)?

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gunstar1

No, His office told me that SB 396 was scheduled for debate and a house vote on Thursday. And I Resonded by saying tomorrow....Thursday? and she responded by saying yes. That is all she said and I said thank you and that was the end of out conversation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great to meet you.

Keith

GeorgiaGlocker said:
Hello everyone. I decided to join this wonderful form after visiting for a short time. I'm glad to be here anf from the great state of Georgia!

·
68,972 Posts
Uh, oh. Matching avatars. :sly:

You guys are going to have to fight a duel or something. :shattered: :!: :minigun: :shoot:

Especially now that SB 396 passed, and, as the opponents of the bill reminded us in the debate, it is now perfectly legal to just blow away anybody whom you might perceive as some sort of threat . . . :roll:

·
Professional Troll
2,152 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Uh, oh. Matching avatars. :sly:

You guys are going to have to fight a duel or something. :shattered: :!: :minigun: :shoot:

Especially now that SB 396 passed, and, as the opponents of the bill reminded us in the debate, it is now perfectly legal to just blow away anybody whom you might perceive as some sort of threat . . . :roll:
:rotfl: HAHA,

You kill me sometimes Malum. (no pun intended) :bowdown:

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had it Second. :lol:

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's better than one Glock? Two Glocks!!

:shoot:

·
Registered
994 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
What's better than one Glock? Two Glocks!!

:shoot:
=D>

Hmm... that makes me think of the Count from Sesame Street ... "One ... one glock! HA! HA! HA! HA! Two ... two Glocks! HA! HA! HA! HA!"
:rotfl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts