Another New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by GeorgiaGlocker, Mar 23, 2006.

1. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Hello everyone. I decided to join this wonderful form after visiting for a short time. I'm glad to be here anf from the great state of Georgia!

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Welcome, nice to have you here.

3. geaux_tigers

geaux_tigers Member

4. GeorgiaGlocker

Gunstar1

I spoke to Chairman Erhart's Office today asking for a full house debate and vote on SB 396 as soon as possible and I was told that it was sceduled for Thursday. However; it is not on the calendar for tomorrow so it must be scheduled for Friday.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Uh, today is Thursday the 23rd. The next legislative day's schedule has not been released online yet. Also they may not meet on Friday, the last 4 days may be mon-thur of next week.

Do you know if they are meeting tomorrow or did the person at the office mean the next legislative day (which could be Friday or Monday)?

6. GeorgiaGlocker

Gunstar1

No, His office told me that SB 396 was scheduled for debate and a house vote on Thursday. And I Resonded by saying tomorrow....Thursday? and she responded by saying yes. That is all she said and I said thank you and that was the end of out conversation.

7. Hedge

Hedge New Member

Great to meet you.

Keith

8. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

Hello and welcome to the site.

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Uh, oh. Matching avatars. :sly:

You guys are going to have to fight a duel or something. :shattered: :!: :minigun: :shoot:

Especially now that SB 396 passed, and, as the opponents of the bill reminded us in the debate, it is now perfectly legal to just blow away anybody whom you might perceive as some sort of threat . . . :roll:

10. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

:rotfl: HAHA,

You kill me sometimes Malum. (no pun intended) :bowdown:

11. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

12. GeorgiaGlocker

What's better than one Glock? Two Glocks!!

:shoot:

13. glocked_n_loaded

glocked_n_loaded New Member

ooohhhh "bear" arms...... i thought the 2nd ammendment meant that we could wear tank tops.....jk..... welcome ... the more the merrier

14. geaux_tigers

geaux_tigers Member

=D>

Hmm... that makes me think of the Count from Sesame Street ... "One ... one glock! HA! HA! HA! HA! Two ... two Glocks! HA! HA! HA! HA!"
    :rotfl: