Another home invasion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by oldguns, Oct 23, 2007.

1. oldguns

oldguns New Member

MOULTRIE, Ga. (AP) -- One woman is dead and her husband injured after an early morning home invasion in Moultrie.

Authorities say 46-year-old Karen Marie Moore was shot to death about 3:30 a.m. today. He husband -- 51-year-old James Moore -- was
    injured in the robbery and taken to Colquitt Regional Medical Center.

Moultrie Police investigator Sergeant Alfonzo Cook says two suspects -- armed with a gun and a bat -- entered the house and demanded money from the Moores.

The couple gave the suspects money. Cook says Mrs. Moore told the robbers she knew who they were and could identify them. That's when one of the suspects began firing.

The officer says the Moores were cooks at carnivals and the two suspects are employees. He says the suspects knew the Moores would have cash on hand.

The suspects remain at large.

Police say they are looking for two men in a white Ford Expedition with tinted windows and silver trim, Newbin said. It has a fish symbol on the back.

If you have any information call the Moultrie Police Department at (229)616-7430.

Moultrie is located in Colquitt County. That's in south Georgia near the Florida border.ttp://www.13wmaz.com/news/new_story.aspx?storyid=44644

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Probably a good time to shut up.

A fish symbol? Is this a case of Christian criminals? :lol:

3. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

seems more bad people want what others work hard for.

4. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

Maybe not Christian. :lol:

[​IMG]

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

OK, this was a real tragedy for the family, so I should be posting funny stuff. [-X

As Larry the Cable Guy would say.... :cry:

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, I saw the FSM one when I was in Florida.

8. PeaceKeepr

PeaceKeepr New Member

This is in my hometown. I don't know these people personally. Here is the link to our newspaper for the story. http://www.moultrieobserver.com/local/l ... 13031.html