Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fine piece appears in today's paper:

http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opin ... dguns.html

Good grief. :banghead: This is why I stopped taking the AJC. They have come to my door several time asking me to re-subscribe. Once they asked, "What will it take for you to subscribe?" I replied, "Fire Cynthia Tucker and her inane editorial board, then I'll reconsider." The Equal Time piece is not bad, although it could be better.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: best part

gunsmoker said:
Kind-hearted liberals are too stupid to see the real truth: The only way to effectively stop crazy, suicidal people from useing guns to kill innocents in public places is to ban all guns, confiscate all guns known to exist, melt them all down, and then seal the borders to prevent gun-smuggling and randomly do house-to-house searches looking for machine shops in garages and basements, where more might be made.
Gunsmoker, you're exactly right on this point. Notwithstanding that whole Constitution, freedom, and laws thing, what's the point in idly musing about what it would be like if there were no guns? Reality is that there are and there is no reasonable (much less legal or moral) way in America today to confiscate them all. Thinking with your heart, though, is not properly called thinking, it's called feeling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.